Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New decor has glitch

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! The issue has been fixed and you should see a re-release for the items sometime this week. Thanks for the help, guys!
    Thank you for finally letting us know. My guess is on Wednesday......
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone! The issue has been fixed and you should see a re-release for the items sometime this week. Thanks for the help, guys!
    thanks for the update on the issue
    cant wait to purchase them
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    The Winter Fireplace and Ice Cupcake won't go against the wall, it has to be a a square away. I forced closed and went back in but it didn't fix it. Can a mod flag this over?

Here are pics, you can see the shaded squares where it prevents the item to be close to the wall....the Winter Fireplace Attachment 12178

The Ice Cupcake...the shaded part is off to the side in back corner.
    Attachment 12179
    Oh good! Cause I found that too and the next day it was working
    I thought it was my device's problem! Lol
    The ice cupcake got really annoying for me when I
    First got it

Can't wait to see the penguins back!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Weren't we supposed to get the removed decor back? Can a mod PLZ check on this? I don't have the items in my store.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Ok...so where are they?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Ok...so where are they?
    "this week" isn't over until the end of Friday. So they are still in their timeframe. Until then, enjoy the items released, assuming you are on iOS. For Android players, we didn't get today's non-goal decorations, and that's fine with me since they'll come eventually.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    "this week" isn't over until the end of Friday. So they are still in their timeframe. Until then, enjoy the items released, assuming you are on iOS. For Android players, we didn't get today's non-goal decorations, and that's fine with me since they'll come eventually.
    Isn't the valentine's day edition out already? I saw it on their blog Monday that it was available for download. But I suppose you would wait for the goal.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Isn't the valentine's day edition out already? I saw it on their blog Monday that it was available for download. But I suppose you would wait for the goal.
    Oh, didn't check. But yes, I'll wait until Monday when the goal comes.

They released a Restaurant Valentines version recently. So at least when the update comes out today we should get everything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You will get them. Maybe this week? Which isn't over till Friday.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast