Thread: General Help Needed

Farm Supplier

General Help Needed

My daughter started playing this game, so I'm trying to help her out. However, this game is so different from Bakery and Restaurant that I need your help. I'm coming at this from a BS/RS background, so these questions may not make sense if you don't play those games.

1. What is the best item to gift your neighbors?

2. What is the best way to earn coins and level up?

3. In BS/RS you can arrange your tables in a certain way that will increase your sales. Does that apply here?

If there is a general tutorial on this game somewhere, please direct me to it. For right now, I'm pretty confused

Thank you!!

1. Best gift is to gift them anything they send a request for. Other then that not sure what would be best. 2. Best way I leveled up quickly was to collect from pets as much as possible and try to buy pets that pay out the most first. 3. Only way to get more money is to buy more pets and complete families so you can upgrade them. Gems are really hard to get unless you buy them.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! Will you please share which pets are best to buy?

Sorry been playing for a long time cant remember what level you can get pets. Brussels Griffin pays high. German shepherd, beagle, and shorthair cat don't pay a lot but you can collect from them every couple minutes. If you go into the market under the pet it tells you how much and how often you can collect. When you get 4 of the animal you can upgrade the pen and It tells you how much you will collect. It cost a lot so it can go slow at times

One of the lowest level yet highest paying pet in the Gardner snake and the Walleroo