Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Rhino Keeper
    Now stuck on 519. Haven't come close, again.

I don't really want to be told how to do it (yet) but am curious if anyone else has beaten it?

Rhino Keeper
    Noooooo. Got within about 7 bubbles and felt I played it pretty well. Not flawless, but pretty well. I like a challenge, but man.

Rhino Keeper
    I've completed the whole island.

I'm going to give a very vague hint for 519 that I think doesn't really give much away, but I'm writing it in white text in case you don't even want that.
    The hint: not all starting layouts are equally difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if its what you were going to hint at but got it in a few more tries.

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY got it. Blargh. Lincstrake, I definitely observed what you said in your hidden hint, but not until today. I'm wondering again if the gamemakers threw us a bone?

The next two levels were fun for me. And 522 isn't bad, I think. I just haven't beat it yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't really come close to beating level 529 yet...

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY got 529. Barely. Next level seems super tough too.

And UGH I hate spiders.

New Resident
    Please someone help me figure out level 466. I can get to the top near the crystals, but never have enough bubbles.

Hi everyone! This new set of levels ( gremlin grove) is quite a challenge! It took a lot of practise, since precision seems to be the key word in this new set... I found 530 the hardest level of the island and I must admit that I couldnt solve it without buying bombs for my points... And remembering the order in which the balls change in 531 was tricky too.

Jadetig, 466 is my least favorite level overall, I played it dozens of times and couldnt figure out what the secret was. I happened to pass it by sheer luck, when the right balls got shaken off... Sorry, but I have no other advice than to keep playing and then one day it will finally work....

Rhino Keeper
    Here are my tips for 466:
    Nuts are very valuable, so try to save them for end game and advance in the lower levels without using them.
    At start, guess which of the four colors will come up most frequently and throw that at the ice bubbles. Use other colors to collect the two lowest prizes: each two nuts. Once ice bubbles are colored and cleared, all the blocking balls on each side drop. Attack the ice bubbles on each side by trying to color and drop them. Continue firing color bubbles to drop doom bubbles on both sides. Now use a bank shot to hit a pair of fireworks bubbles. Ideally, this will start a chain reaction to drop out everything on this stage. Moving up, if directly above is a color bubble, throwing matching bubbles to clear it out. Throw other colors to collect the side prizes, each one nut. Should have six nuts now. Begin using nuts to attack structure at key points, with the goal of reaching the top inner fireworks bubbles with the six nuts still remaining. If that is successful, one hit to a fireworks bubble should be enough to set off a chain reaction for the win.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast