Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, 482 was the hardest one in the new island for me. I did eventually beat it though. Maybe your game hasn't refreshed yet? Because after the first couple times I played it, it changed and there is now only 1 baby in the middle. Still really hard to get to and rescue, but I've found that working on the left side first -- and then trying to make every shot productive (i.e., it cracks an egg and/or pops a fireworks bubble) -- helps a lot.

Talking

The problem is that i cant make every shot productive after the first 20 bubbles or so because by then all the eggs are "covered" by other bubbles that the blowers keep producing.... Maybe if there was one less blower...
    But the fact that you?ve solved it is giving me hope although i ?m really frustrated

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, it definitely helps to have one less blower... Usually the bottom middle one is good to aim for, because you kind of have to get past him to get to the baby anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Early on, focus on hitting the fireworks bubbles. Each hit on these will remove some of the other bubbles, thereby keeping some of the egg bubbles exposed for hitting. In general, before each shot, try to find the best place to place the shot so that it will do as much of the following as possible: form a cluster to pop and remove bubbles; crack egg bubbles; uncover snow from fireworks bubbles so that they can be exploded with the next hit on them; explode fireworks bubbles. If you maximize the impact of each shot, that is the best way to drop a blower and eventually the baby. Try to avoid getting into a situation where you are only popping a couple of bubbles, only to have them immediately replaced by the blowers. If that is happening, work elsewhere and come back to that area when more bubbles have been built up such that you can pop even more of them with one shot. Later in the game, give a priority to hitting egg bubbles whenever they are exposed, since they won't be exposed for long.

I hated 446. It was more tedius than anything else. A lot of these new ones are insane but mostly pretty darn good.

482 is the hardest puzzle I think they've ever made. that was insane. yes, working the left-side in did seem to work pretty well.

I had also thought that 482 was the hardest but then these new levels came and there was a major ****er-489! However, today i discovered that they modified it a little - thank you, thank you, thank you! Now it's much easier and much less frustrating.
    Btw., any ideas about the strategy in 491? I do not seem to have enough balls, and I dont know whether it's better to bomb those pesky spiders or save those bombs for later... There is not enough balls either way.
    Last edited by anidor3; 04-13-14 at 04:50 AM.

anidor3, I posted my progress so far in the other thread. no success, yet!

New Resident
    I'm on 133. Can someone tell me how to get through the wall? Very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    owl421-
    Here is an earlier thread on 133: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48178-Level-133

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast