Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Hello!
    Bubble Mania designer here! Sorry about the difficult levels, I'm just trying to keep up with how good you all are at this game!
    I wanted to thank you for your feedback, as it is really valuable in helping me identify exactly what I need to fix to improve
    Bubble Mania for everyone.

Also I must say that seeing players like kristanlh not only playing to the end but also helping countless others through
    tough earlier puzzles is inspiring. Clever players like you make me really proud to be working on this game!

Thanks again for bearing with me, and if there's ever any issues with Bubble Mania, do not hesitate to post on the forums!
    I may not post often (I'm a busy wizard and I've got a ton of babies to hide away) but I really do take your feedback to heart
    and want to make Bubble the best it can be, especially for my favorite players!

Keep up the awesome gaming! And good luck with 455, hopefully it's a bit more fair now!

Host(ess)
    Hi guys, you made me really scared about the level 466, but it was easy peasy, just to look very carefully.
    I think the level 400.. Is a new programmer and i love him or her :-)
    Sorry my english, is not my mothers language

Host(ess)
    Oh very sorry i should say 446

Rhino Keeper
    @allmove-
    Glad you were able to beat it! Keep in mind, you may not have faced exactly the same challenges that some of us did. The game makers do seem to adjust levels from time to time.

@Bubblemancer-
    Thanks so much for your message! No need to apologize -- just glad and grateful to know you're listening.

I am on level 476 and i must say that I haven't even come close to solving it... One bad shot... and no second chances... and way too few balls. I am a faithfull player but I must say that this level is no fun at all... :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I like the egg bubble idea, but 476 and now 477 have been not-so-fun...

475 was fine!

New Resident
    I am on level 477, the past couple of levels have been no fun... So I have been trying to reach all the goals from previous levels... I have all done up to 109, it seems some of the goals are actually impossible.
    Oh, and why do you get a new life every 30 minutes on IPhones but only 1 per hour on IPad??
    I love this game and spend way too much time on it. lol

New Resident
    possible, possible...
    everything is possible...
    reached level #480.

=)

Rhino Keeper
    If you find any goals that you really and truly think are impossible (like, you don't come anywhere close to beating them) then you might try reporting them on the Bugs and Issues page so Team Lava can investigate: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues

And yes, all the levels are beatable. Some are just more frustrating than others... ;P

Oooh, new levels are out! 481 was very hard but once i figured it out it was fine (and those annoying lightning bubbles disappeared which helped). BUT 482? Has anyone beaten it??? How can u possibly break the eggs in the very middle? I always come down to 1 last baby and that's it- i don?t think i could beat it even if i had a 100 bubbles.... Or am i missing something?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast