Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: New levels impossible

Rhino Keeper
    I previously wrote (on this same thread, in fact) about Level 466.

Here is what I wrote (slightly edited):
    Nuts are very valuable, so try to save them for the endgame and advance in the lower levels without using them.
    At the start, guess which of the four colors will come up most frequently and throw that at the ice bubbles. Use any other colors to collect the two lowest prizes: each two nuts. Once ice bubbles are colored and cleared, all the blocking balls on each side drop. Attack the ice bubbles on each side by trying to color and drop them. Continue firing color bubbles to drop doom bubbles on both sides. Now use a bank shot to hit a pair of fireworks bubbles. Ideally, this will start a chain reaction to drop out everything on this stage. Moving up, if directly above is a color bubble, throw matching bubbles to clear it out. Throw other colors to collect the side prizes, each one nut. Should have six nuts now. Begin using nuts to attack structure at key points, with the goal of reaching all the way to the top inner fireworks bubbles. If you can make it all the way there, one hit to a fireworks bubble should be enough to set off a chain reaction for the win.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Sorry I don't speak Italian, but I used Bing translator.

English: Unfortunately there is no way to control the spiders. Often I think they are more likely to go in a direction that is bad for you, especially if you are doing well in the level. Fortunately, for this level, you do not need more bombs to win. The key to winning this level is getting through efficiently so that you will have enough bubbles at the end. In the second to last section, you need to eliminate all the extra colors before you open the last lock. That way you will have only the colors you need to save the babies.

Italiano: Purtroppo non c'? nessun modo per controllare i ragni. Spesso penso che siano pi? propensi ad andare in una direzione che ? male per te, soprattutto se si sta facendo bene nel livello. Fortunatamente, per questo livello, non ? necessario pi? bombe per vincere. La chiave per vincere questo livello ? ottenere attraverso in modo efficiente in modo che si avr? abbastanza bolle alla fine. Nel secondo all'ultima sezione, ? necessario eliminare tutti i colori supplementari prima di aprire l'ultima serratura. In questo modo si avr? solo i colori ? necessario salvare i bambini.

(And unfortunately this forum doesn't like letters with accents over top...)
    You are a great translator. Your info is very helpful.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112