Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Can anyone help me get through level 537???

Rhino Keeper
    Oof. I beat this one a long time ago (and got 2 stars on it? wow) but I haven't been able to replicate the success yet. I'll keep trying and let you know.

Generally speaking, you've got to go for the light switches in the right order, and you need to NOT break the "egg" bubbles that are holding up the light switches on the side. So it's a lot of really tricky bounce shots, with almost no room for error.

Thanks!

As soon as I read your msg and acted on your advice I succeeded first time, getting two stars!! You're my lucky charm! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Oof. I beat this one a long time ago (and got 2 stars on it? wow) but I haven't been able to replicate the success yet. I'll keep trying and let you know.

Generally speaking, you've got to go for the light switches in the right order, and you need to NOT break the "egg" bubbles that are holding up the light switches on the side. So it's a lot of really tricky bounce shots, with almost no room for error.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh excellent! Glad I could help! Lol.

New Resident
    Salve.sono al livello 262. Quello dove c'? un ragno e un baby alla bolla sotto. Vorrei raccogliere le bombe ma spesso il ragno va direttamente al baby e gameover.come si pilotano i ragni? C'? un modo di farli salire o andare a destra o sinistra?grazie

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I don't speak Italian, but I used Bing translator.

English: Unfortunately there is no way to control the spiders. Often I think they are more likely to go in a direction that is bad for you, especially if you are doing well in the level. Fortunately, for this level, you do not need more bombs to win. The key to winning this level is getting through efficiently so that you will have enough bubbles at the end. In the second to last section, you need to eliminate all the extra colors before you open the last lock. That way you will have only the colors you need to save the babies.

Italiano: Purtroppo non c'? nessun modo per controllare i ragni. Spesso penso che siano pi? propensi ad andare in una direzione che ? male per te, soprattutto se si sta facendo bene nel livello. Fortunatamente, per questo livello, non ? necessario pi? bombe per vincere. La chiave per vincere questo livello ? ottenere attraverso in modo efficiente in modo che si avr? abbastanza bolle alla fine. Nel secondo all'ultima sezione, ? necessario eliminare tutti i colori supplementari prima di aprire l'ultima serratura. In questo modo si avr? solo i colori ? necessario salvare i bambini.

(And unfortunately this forum doesn't like letters with accents over top...)

New Resident

Help with level 481

Quote Originally Posted by anidor3 View Post
    Oooh, new levels are out! 481 was very hard but once i figured it out it was fine (and those annoying lightning bubbles disappeared which helped). BUT 482? Has anyone beaten it??? How can u possibly break the eggs in the very middle? I always come down to 1 last baby and that's it- i don?t think i could beat it even if i had a 100 bubbles.... Or am i missing something?
    I just don't see how to beat this level - please give some tips?

New Resident
    I need help with level 481 please

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 481:

In this level, there are multiple places where you must hit a switch BEFORE hitting the cracked egg in the same cluster, otherwise the cluster will drop out and you cannot advance because you will not be able to clear the bubbles blocking the way to the locks. Pay attention to those places and be sure to hit the switch first.

In the second stage, note that there are three types of switching bubbles with three colors total, but each bubble switches only between two colors, so the switching order can be a little confusing. Maybe you want to write it down. Once the switching order is known, pop bubbles in the corners to drop the spiders, then carefully use bounce shots to work your way to the switch, being careful not to hit the cracked egg above it.

That should be enough to get off to a good start.
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 09-12-15 at 09:54 AM.

New Resident
    Help!! I'm stuck on level 466. I can't get up near the top. Any advice?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast