Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

Rhino Keeper
    To Marla regarding Level 488:
    You need to gain access to the fireworks bubbles near the top to gain the tools necessary to clear the babies.

Rhino Keeper
    To Anidor regarding Level 530:
    I was able to beat this level without buying bombs, but it wasn't easy. The way I did it was by playing blind: I left the lowest two immovable blocks in place, and used my in-game bombs to attack strategic areas higher up, popping clusters of bubbles and hitting lightnings that I couldn't see. You need to memorize the game layout and switching bubble order to be able to do this, but it is possible. The single greatest advantage of this method is that the off-screen blowers don't blow bubbles, so you don't have to worry about any new bubbles being added into the game (other than the ones you throw).

Rhino Keeper
    I did! Are you talking about the angle to get to that last lightning bubble? I found it impossible. I eventually did not blow up the stones in the first section. I unlocked the second section and noting the colors of the flip-flops popped those. Then, completely off screen, I blew up the stone and dropped the blower in the last section. Then I blew up and dropped the blower in the last section and shot blindly with a little s**** and luck and beat it. Yes, completely off screen. Crazy, I know. I thought I was the only one.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry. I did not mean to repeat myself. But yes I found that last section impossible the way I'm sure it was meant to be played. Got desperate and got lucky. Not the first time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marla2276 View Post
    Have you beaten 488? I just started it, but can't figure out how to get the bottom babies without popping stink bombs.
    There are no babies at the bottom of 488, so I'm not sure what you mean... but to avoid popping the poison bubbles, you just have to be careful about the alternating colors. Sometimes you may have to "waste" a shot in order to wait for the right point in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    There are no babies at the bottom of 488, so I'm not sure what you mean... but to avoid popping the poison bubbles, you just have to be careful about the alternating colors. Sometimes you may have to "waste" a shot in order to wait for the right point in the rotation.
    Thanks for the help. I was referring to the egg bubbles, and said babies by mistake. I have passed this level and now stuck on 493! The spiders in the 2nd to top section **** me before I even get started! tips??

I need help on level 500. I can make it to the top, but with only like 4 bubbles, and that's not nearly enough. Any help? Thanks!

Desperately need help on 504! Not even coming close to figuring it out. Someone please help!

New Resident

I think I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblemancer View Post
    Hello!
    Bubble Mania designer here! Sorry about the difficult levels, I'm just trying to keep up with how good you all are at this game!
    I wanted to thank you for your feedback, as it is really valuable in helping me identify exactly what I need to fix to improve
    Bubble Mania for everyone.

Also I must say that seeing players like kristanlh not only playing to the end but also helping countless others through
    tough earlier puzzles is inspiring. Clever players like you make me really proud to be working on this game!

Thanks again for bearing with me, and if there's ever any issues with Bubble Mania, do not hesitate to post on the forums!
    I may not post often (I'm a busy wizard and I've got a ton of babies to hide away) but I really do take your feedback to heart
    and want to make Bubble the best it can be, especially for my favorite players!

Keep up the awesome gaming! And good luck with 455, hopefully it's a bit more fair now!
    I've been playing this game forever. Spend money on it weekly. I can't get past level 480. If I can't get some help with it I guess I'll be all done playing. Spent all the money I'm going to on this level. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I'm responding only so that Kristan doesn't have to do all the work.
    (Actually, I've been away for a while and just checked back in...)
    I'm only going to give one very general tip, and hope that it helps.
    For each bubble you throw, try to make the most out of it. For example, at the start, don't just throw a bubble to pop a cracked egg with a spider on it. Rather, throw that bubble such that it pops the egg, dropping the spider, but also lands in a place next to a bubble of the same color, thereby setting you up to pop a cluster with only one more throw. Similarly, as you are about to throw a bubble to pop a cluster, see if you can also crack an egg with the same throw. Getting the most out of each thrown bubble in these ways should help you get far.
    As soon as you clear out the lower part, look to drop out the blower. You pretty much need to do that to get at the last baby beyond him. Getting that last baby is the hardest part of the level.
    You probably won't be able to do that on every game, unless you obtain boosts, but maybe one in every five games or so, once you get efficient at clearing out the lower stuff and dropping the blower.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast