Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New levels impossible

New levels impossible

I'm a big Bubble mania fan, but the latest levels seem to be impossible to finish without buying boosts. I don't mind buying a boost now and then but a level should be passable at least in theory. How do you finish level 446 for instance. You need the bombs otherwise you can't see the top of the screen, but you can't get to the bombs without touching a doom bubble. Definitely no fun!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that overall the newer levels (like 400s) have been much more difficult, to the point that some were not even fun.

Personally, I like levels that challenge me to be smart, but that don't depend on my doing a dozen things EXACTLY right to get through them.

I'm on 446 right now too, and it IS possible to get the prize bubbles -- you have to use bounce shots to carefully clear paths to one at a time, and you can't pop the bubbles above them too early, or else they will drop.

Once I figured out what to do, getting the prize bubbles was not so hard, but I still haven't managed to have enough bubbles to complete the level, which means I probably need to get more of the plus bubbles on the way up.

Thanks kristanlh, when I tried again I realized I must blow up the second stone before the first ones to get at the bombs. But naturally I didn't have enough bubbles and it's easy to waste quite a few if you wait to get the + bubbles. Oh well, will try again.

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven't beat 446 yet. May end up buying the boost bomb just to get through it. I hate having to do that, though. Buying boosts to achieve challenges doesn't bother me, but just to beat the level? Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    FIIIIIINALLY beat it. Phew.

Rhino Keeper
    TeamLava,

If you are reading this thread, feel free to add bubbles to the really difficult 400-level games, before the rest of us get there.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't come close to beating 450 either. Bah.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay I'm onto the next island. Have I mentioned that I HATE spiders?

Rhino Keeper
    A month back, I was hoping to catch up to the game designers, and play new islands as they come out, together with the frontrunners like Kristan and Chibicat. But things have slowed recently, and now I feel like I'll be behind for a while, given what I have been reading about the 400-level games. I'm currently at Level 394.

Rhino Keeper
    394 is pretty darn good.

Not sure what it even says about me that I AM a "frontrunner," haha...

And fyi, the game makers changed level 455, which is good because it was impossible. Hopefully I can beat it now.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast