Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Train Order Requesting Seasonal Items

Train Order Requesting Seasonal Items

Why would my train come in this morning asking for peppermint and peppermint bark when these items are not available????? Doesnt make much sense. Wont get the full value for loading the train.

edit(KP)

If you had existing orders that included any of the seasonal items before the items were removed, you will need to discard the order, complete the order with gems and send it, or (for train orders) wait for the train to leave on its own.

If you received any orders AFTER the items were removed, please post on this thread.

Edit (FrozenTurtle): If you have a train order that still is requesting some of the seasonal items, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID and the tag [holiday choo choo] at the end of your email so we can expedite your assistance. If you have already submitted a ticket, please respond to the email you were sent with this tag.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-09-14 at 07:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Mine wanted peppermint bark as well, lol. My neighbors are selling it but you have to be level 1,000...

Quote Originally Posted by kelski1202 View Post
    Why would my train come in this morning asking for peppermint and peppermint bark when these items are not available????? Doesnt make much sense. Wont get the full value for loading the train.
    Did you receive this train order after Peppermint was removed? Or did you already have this order before it was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Did you receive this train order after Peppermint was removed? Or did you already have this order before it was removed?
    After and now I have erverything ready to go except the xmas items and I cant send my train....UGGGHHHH this is frustrating. It wants me to spen 280 gems to send it anyway!!!

Farm Supplier
    My train came in at 10 this morning asking for peppermint bark.

Thanks, we'll take a look at this.

Please oh please fix my train. I cannot spend 390 coins to finish the load. I received the train at 5:30AM EST this morning. I am complete it is ready to send. I hate it sitting there doing nothing.

Executive Chef
    I never fillmy train(if I bother to do it) more than six bags,I'm one of the people who enjoys using my shop instead to sell the rare items to people trying to fill their train(and 600,000$ coins in my piggy bank from having good customers).

I like to fill my train, I fill it everyday, I have even filled it twice in one day, (Using gems to bring my train right back to fill again) LOL. I like going shopping in everyones stores and checking out their farms. It is fun for me. So maybe at some point I contributed to those 600,000 coins of yours :-)

Executive Chef
    Lol,you probably did! I have a few big spenders who are regulars!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast