Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 1-29-2014

Host(ess)
    The heart mirror sits VERY low. The ice sculpture and fireplace are off by a square as others have stated. Is anyone coming up with ideas outside of sculptures and fireplaces? I have too many now. If team lave is running out of new ideas why not just release old goals as is being highly requested? At the very least, new recipes would be appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    I love the fireplace, hope they fix the glitch so I can put it against the wall. It goes great with the winter wedding theme.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    This week's update looks cute, like the heart table especially. Might get the polar bear and penguin eventually, and the fireplace if they fix the placement glitch. The 15 gem sledding penguins are glitched too if you drag and check the placement. The candy heart counter is pretty but too many gems for a counter mostly to be covered up by food. Why are gem counters so expensive in this game? Almost always 10-15 gems. I've bought quite a number of gem tables for 2-3 gems so I wouldn't mind gem counters if they were around the same price, instead I don't have any gem counters because they're so expensive. Probably won't buy anything for now since I went on a shopping spree for ~3 millon coins and 71 gems already this month and am 300 K short of my 20 million expansion that I'm eager to get before Valentine's.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    I love the fireplace but I'm sad it is covered in snow;

Which begs the question, why on earth is the fireplace covered in...well...snow?

Executive Chef
    So...no new ovens or recipes? Now I have nothing to make!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Which begs the question, why on earth is the fireplace covered in...well...snow?
    Go take a good look at your bakery ... do you see a roof?

Really, that's a good question.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Go take a good look at your bakery ... do you see a roof?

Really, that's a good question.
    Lol! Never thought of that,good one!

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea if the fireplace is going to be fixed? It's worthless to my decor as it is. I wish I had checked here before buying.

I like this weeks update!

Splurged and bought a few heart table/stool sets even though they were pretty expensive. I like the fireplace, but I already have the standard one and the holiday one.

My only gripe is that it would look great with pink stuff, but I don't have enough gems for the pink flooring (I could use my tea room wallpaper).I did purple, though, and I quite like the look.

Pardon the blank walls. Can't decide what wall decor I want yet

edit(KP) added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-29-14 at 03:34 PM.

I don't care for this weeks update. I was hoping for valentines day goals, not more wintery stuff. I don't want or need more. Very disappointing..

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast