Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-28-14

Farm Supplier
    update is here! There is an LTO, but no floor deco. Catalogue is pink and 3 hours. I love the floor tiles
    Last edited by mantha_501; 01-28-14 at 01:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I received the goal to download rest story valentines. Prob we (android) are going to get the vdays edition in a few days. And no update today.
    The RS Valentine goal i recieved ab out 22h ago.

Well what is it then a new catalog? I'm on Android I don't see anything yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Catalogue is light pink
    Lto is a 3x3 display with a swan boat - cute.
    Pink heart floor tiles - very nice and coins
    Cupid rack and counters
    Love doves and a neon sign for wall
    Had hoped for more floor decorations....

I hope the LTO only is not to much 3x3 if it's really cute I will definatley buy more than one.

And pink...pink catalog can't wait!!!!! TY TL

Rhino Keeper
    iOS update, really sweet pink outfit, we've all been asking for a pink dress and a shorter time for the catalogue is good.

LTO is nice of the swan love boat ride, not sure if I will buy it yet, will decide tomorrow, only issue is space in my shop.

I LOVE the floor tiles, I will be getting these once I've figured out where they will go, no wallpaper though? That's a shame!

No floor decorations which is a disappointment although 2 really good wall decorations, both of which I will probably get, although the doves are expensive and I'm saving up for my next expansion.

All in all a good update and I'm pleased with it. Had there been a mannequin as a floor deco, I would have been swinging from the roof with happiness but you can't have it all

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    iOS update, really sweet pink outfit, we've all been asking for a pink dress and a shorter time for the catalogue is good.

LTO is nice of the swan love boat ride, not sure if I will buy it yet, will decide tomorrow, only issue is space in my shop.

I LOVE the floor tiles, I will be getting these once I've figured out where they will go, no wallpaper though? That's a shame!

No floor decorations which is a disappointment although 2 really good wall decorations, both of which I will probably get, although the doves are expensive and I'm saving up for my next expansion.

All in all a good update and I'm pleased with it. Had there been a mannequin as a floor deco, I would have been swinging from the roof with happiness but you can't have it all
    I'm giddy can't wait to see it.. PINK catalog

ANYONE at all care to share pictures.. PLEASE I'd do it for you if could you know I would

I'm on it, can someone take a picture of the LTO if they buy it or have the gems to take the "hover" picture?
    Last edited by jdelvalle1; 01-28-14 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Avoiding multiple posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0570.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	12158
    Wall decor & floor tile.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast