Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-28-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    Android users are likely to loose the chance of purchasing the LTO
    Oh my God no...I was saving gems for Valentine's only since summer! why are they so late???

New Resident
    I still don't have this update. Is there anyone else not have it. I'm an android uses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bjm28525 View Post
    I still don't have this update. Is there anyone else not have it. I'm an android uses.
    No one Android user has the update, we have to wait for a new edition to come out but it should be released already..

Farm Supplier
    I'd be pleased to see a goal, been ages!
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    No one Android user has the update, we have to wait for a new edition to come out but it should be released already..
    This!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    I'd be pleased to see a goal, been ages!
    If there was a new goal, IOS users would have gotten it with the update, and android users would have to wait for the new version.

Also, I have never seen the Android version come out at the same time as IOS users get the update. Was it near Thanksgiving that we missed the chance at an LTO because the fall version came out 6 days after the update? We ALWAYS seem to have to wait at least 2 or 3 days. Maybe way back they used to be nearer each other, but that has obviously changed. Since I started playing, Android always has to wait for days. Heck, at the 4th of July, half my neighbors finished the quest before I git the 4th version and could even start it!

Also, I think the cataloge looks cute in the pics, too bad the earings look bad on display, as others have said. I like the LTO, but will wait for the 6 gem offer, and hope we get a very nice Valentine LTO next week! *crosses fingers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    If there was a new goal, IOS users would have gotten it with the update, and android users would have to wait for the new version.

Also, I have never seen the Android version come out at the same time as IOS users get the update. Was it near Thanksgiving that we missed the chance at an LTO because the fall version came out 6 days after the update? We ALWAYS seem to have to wait at least 2 or 3 days. Maybe way back they used to be nearer each other, but that has obviously changed. Since I started playing, Android always has to wait for days. Heck, at the 4th of July, half my neighbors finished the quest before I git the 4th version and could even start it!

Also, I think the cataloge looks cute in the pics, too bad the earings look bad on display, as others have said. I like the LTO, but will wait for the 6 gem offer, and hope we get a very nice Valentine LTO next week! *crosses fingers :-)

Yea I think it has to do with TL sending it over to the Google play store. Then it all hinges on app approval from
    Google I ccan't even fathom how many app request they get each day.

Farm Supplier
    You think teamlava would know it takes awhile to get app approval so they would submit it earlier? It's not like Valentine's Day changes dates ever, always February 14th.
    Bad enough we don't get the makeup counter. Still would like a goal soon.
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    You think teamlava would know it takes awhile to get app approval so they would submit it earlier? It's not like Valentine's Day changes dates ever, always February 14th.
    Bad enough we don't get the makeup counter. Still would like a goal soon.
    I agree maybe they need to hire more people in the planning dept. But TL moves at a snails pace most of the time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    - This.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast