Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-28-14

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking at the LTO, I'm tempted but I probably wont shell out the gems this time. If it had been last weeks gazebo I would have it in a heartbeat.

Rhino Keeper
    When is android getting an update? After last week we don't get anything? Please TL

Got the LTO so cute and first man in my shop and the floor tiles. I want a mannequin that holds the heart shaped baloons from the new box and wears the new pink dress..that can be very cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    I'm looking at the LTO, I'm tempted but I probably wont shell out the gems this time. If it had been last weeks gazebo I would have it in a heartbeat.
    I totally agree!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danit_h View Post
    Got the LTO so cute and first man in my shop and the floor tiles. I want a mannequin that holds the heart shaped baloons from the new box and wears the new pink dress..that can be very cute!
    Such a cute idea!

Fashion Designer
    I'm on android so no update for me, but so far I like what I see. The tiles and LTO look cute, and the racks are nice. The only thing I don't like is the catalog. It's so...weird looking to me. The pink looks so awkward, if it was a tad darker it might look better. I wish I could see how it would look on my avatar.

Well we could be waiting for 2 days on this for Android it took RS 2 days to release after update day.

Executive Chef
    I like the catalogue. Also, I am not a pink girl either, but it is too cute. The LTO is cute. The water is throwing me off because I don't have a tile to match it. I am happy to get any Valentine's items, so I got it. I like the racks. The counters are a little dull for the holiday, but I got some just to have some new counters. All in all, the update is okay for the first Valentine's Day update.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I like purple, but the purple sash doesn't work (IMO) for this dress. The catalog is ok (doesn't look that lacey) and the LTO is average. There's nothing about it that's screaming for me to get it, but it isn't terrible either, much like the book club LTO.

Farm Supplier
    I still don't have any updates for android on any of the games. Very frustrating!
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast