Page 202 of 204 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2035

Thread: Battle Tournament (IOS) Lightmare Dragon 1-28-13

Executive Chef
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I finished the tournament and am now trying to get enough arrowheads to make Amazon but since the tournament ended I have battled two dragons and lost at least 8 dragons that now have to be healed.

How are the dragons in regular battle harder to defeat than the dragons in a tournament? I am battling a level 11 scarecrow and it has taken down five dragons already. Really frustrating.
    I had a level 13 Island last night that I lost to 3x. A coomon dragon that wouldn't go down to Ninja, Eagle, or Titan; but finally fell to Firestorm? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    E

I had a level 13 Island last night that I lost to 3x. A coomon dragon that wouldn't go down to Ninja, Eagle, or Titan; but finally fell to Firestorm? Lol
    Once, I took down a Level 13 super rare dragon that had taken out all my ultra rares and champions with a baby forest. I was like, what sorcery is this.

Executive Chef
    On my other account which only has a few epic dragons and no champions, I tend to use lower level dragons and they seem to be doing well in the arena at the moment. (I have probably just jinxed my luck). I have just crafted enough AHs to craft my first champion on this account. I wonder if the computer knows the level of your dragons and pitches your odds of winning accordingly.

scarecrow just took out my level 10 infinity. Now this is getting ridiculous LOL

I might have to try the baby forest angle next round.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, in the Thunderbird tourney, Baby Mythic, baby Vampire, and Baby Clockwork all took out numerous champions and Diamond hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Now I'm fighting a stupid fossil dragon (14). It's taken out Ninja 2x and Paladin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    You are right. My problem is with the amount, or the rate. As far as I see, the more money you spend on it, the harder the game becomes, to force you for more and more. I was supporting TL, they can (could) be happy with me I bet. But as a reward, my account got "*****ed" or something. My luck in breeding dropped radically, missing limited dragons one by one. I wasnt able to breed a single santa, from more than 50 tries. Instead, I breed 5 owls. (Owl and santa are both rare, tricolor, red-white-yellow) Can you believe it? I can hardly accept this is pure luck.

The tournament became now undoable for me. And I can tell more but wont.

Thats why now I reject any support. Perhaps, this way my account becomes again a lucky one...
    Oh I thought my breeding luck was worse. Got 1 Santa and 1 Owl by accident ( Santa cant fight).
    Been getting tons of Firestorm.
    worst is getting those long hour common dragons that clogs up everything !
    But I am glad I managed to get the Lightmare as this is the Chinese year of the Horse !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Now I'm fighting a stupid fossil dragon (14). It's taken out Ninja 2x and Paladin.
    Just use a fire 1 or forest 1, if not sure.
    Maybe Diamond Breeds might help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    On my other account which only has a few epic dragons and no champions, I tend to use lower level dragons and they seem to be doing well in the arena at the moment. (I have probably just jinxed my luck). I have just crafted enough AHs to craft my first champion on this account. I wonder if the computer knows the level of your dragons and pitches your odds of winning accordingly.
    You could have triggered some "Allocation Calculator " or "Odds calculator" perhaps.
    Hopefully resetting the phone disrupts the odds calculator.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    First of all Big Congratulations to you for winning the Lightmare tournament.As you said,exactly there is no guarantee if 2nd Ninja worked as other,I'm not interested, I'd have all the Champions & they all have ability to win any battles against them.
    Thanks. Yes already you are using your Ninja less, so no need for another.
    But I like the Amazon too. It is pretty good.
    But I notice that some of the Champions we use are not working too well, like what DA has pointed out too ( at least in my Account )