Page 200 of 204 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2035

Thread: Battle Tournament (IOS) Lightmare Dragon 1-28-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Kami - Now they allow you to buy a second Ninja.
    But one good Ninja is better than 2 Ninjas I think. We are not sure if the second Ninja will be as effective.

I'm really tempted to get the Ninja on offer even though my five champs were no help this tournament and after spending days saving up food to evolve Amazon to epic, he loses his first battle to a Honeybee, lol.

So I shouldn't really get the Ninja.....but I probably will

Executive Chef
    One hour to go with the tournament. Good luck to those still battling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I'm really tempted to get the Ninja on offer even though my five champs were no help this tournament and after spending days saving up food to evolve Amazon to epic, he loses his first battle to a Honeybee, lol.

So I shouldn't really get the Ninja.....but I probably will
    That is interesting. but it is 19 bucks cash (worth about 500 gold).
    Since you already have so many Champions it is not needed.
    I rather buy another Treasure Dragon that gives gold.
    If offer comes again. ha ha

The new Amazon Dragon that you can craft is very good too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    if you have lightning that's what I used against Naga and knocked her out with one bash
    Thanks glitterbabies! Unfortunately my Lughtning wasn't as lucky

Naga Black Knight one Bash. on second try with Black Knight.
    Lotus or N elf works sometimes too.
    Thanks Sumer! I wasn't able to get Black Knight, and my typically good Lotus was no match against Naga.

I have one more shot against Naga. Not sure what I'll use, but I will get my revenge in the next tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I'm sorry nogard! You were so close! Wishing you luck for next time!
    Thanks DA! Hopefully I can get my revenge in the next tourney

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Dear Teamlava, I think this tournament was the last thing that made me sure, I will never ever support Dragon story any more. Today I lost the fun that made me staying here.

I Still fight dynasty, over about 20 battles and lost. Valkyrie also took me 20+ fight. This game is a real "lightmare".
    I defeated dynasty, just for getting the 5 gold, now, after about 25 losses. I still think TL made this tournament incredibily hard, 20+ losses on 2 champion dragon is not just bad luck. So I stated myself not to support this game any more. Whatever trick TL tries to find out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I defeated dynasty, just for getting the 5 gold, now, after about 25 losses. I still think TL made this tournament incredibily hard, 20+ losses on 2 champion dragon is not just bad luck. So I stated myself not to support this game any more. Whatever trick TL tries to find out.
    What TL does is that they make it very difficult for some and easier for others. They call it random, to test how much gold they can get from each individual.
    From there they gather the statistics and plan a new marketing strategy ! It is bad for some that land a bad bargain.

Executive Chef
    That is interesting. but it is 19 bucks cash (worth about 500 gold).
    Since you already have so many Champions it is not needed.
    I rather buy another Treasure Dragon that gives gold.
    If offer comes again. ha ha

Amazon is yet to impress me after losing his first battle when he got to epic. I think he just exhausts him in the habitat bouncing around, lol.

I dont actually need the Ninja but I want it.....can't explain why.

Executive Chef
    What TL does is that they make it very difficult for some and easier for others. They call it random, to test how much gold they can get from each individual.
    From there they gather the statistics and plan a new marketing strategy ! It is bad for some that land a bad bargain.

I agree with this and this is what I have been thinking watching the tournaments and the patterns of successes and losses. Not all accounts are created equal and those stuck with accounts which have to do many battles to win a round just have the bad luck.

I do think though that each tournament will just get harder and harder as they keep pushing to see how much they can get.

I fought 88 battles for this 6 day tournament, which is usual for me yet other people win fighting 40 to 50 battles. The more battles you need to fight, the more gold you are going to need to spend to win.
    Last edited by ciarjen; 02-03-14 at 04:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thats what I think too. Earlier, I could finish all these 6-day-tourns in max 3 days. So far I won all tournaments (except this last one) without spending gold on it (or just a few). I have a decent army of high lvl dragons, including diamond hybrids to fight with.

The 2 day tournament, which was last before this lightmare one, made me see that now all is about money. In my country this tournament didnt started when I went to sleep, and when I woke up only 24-25 hrs left from "2 days". In real, it means 15-16 fights (then sleep again), in which there was a lvl20 champion. I only could win this because the same day I got a download goal, and ultimated him at first try with this 30 golds.

Now I decided not to buy gold and see what I can do. I was fighting every hour except during night, and got stuck on 2 beasts who took away near 50 fights to solve. Mathematically, I had to win earlier. So, I do not think its just bad luck...

One more thing: since about Holidays, new and new dragons are coming, like one new dragon every day (almost), including such as tri-color super rares, also rare and super rare dragons including 2 splitting color (which are EXTREMELY hard to breed, much harder than a diamond hybrid). In the past one month I got i think 2 new dragons thru breeding, and like 20 dragons are went into my album as new.

Thats why I lost fun.