Page 201 of 204 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2035

Thread: Battle Tournament (IOS) Lightmare Dragon 1-28-13

I didn't get this dragon… Was stuck on Dynasty! TL , please make this dragon breedable in the future Would be much appreciated ;D
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Executive Chef
    Yes Ciarjen n Anyuszko.
    Basically TL is here to make money. They have to cover cost and I don't mind contributing some $ once in a while. But I hate their Gold Traps ha ha. I lost 250 goal this time accidentally, when I put my phone down. 6 months ago too it was the same. There are some who lost 1000 gold too! This is immoral.
    Generally the tournament is fun but with so many dragons around the value of a lot of new dragons has dropped. On top of that my breeding luck is not so good.
    I think Dragon Story is TL's most popular and profitable game. The rest are losing money badly.
    Some Krazy kid's keep spending their father's money I'm sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asyran2012 View Post
    I didn't get this dragon… Was stuck on Dynasty! TL , please make this dragon breedable in the future Would be much appreciated ;D
    Yes I hope so too. It looks pretty !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Basically TL is here to make money. They have to cover cost and I don't mind contributing some $ once in a while.
    You are right. My problem is with the amount, or the rate. As far as I see, the more money you spend on it, the harder the game becomes, to force you for more and more. I was supporting TL, they can (could) be happy with me I bet. But as a reward, my account got "*****ed" or something. My luck in breeding dropped radically, missing limited dragons one by one. I wasnt able to breed a single santa, from more than 50 tries. Instead, I breed 5 owls. (Owl and santa are both rare, tricolor, red-white-yellow) Can you believe it? I can hardly accept this is pure luck.

The tournament became now undoable for me. And I can tell more but wont.

Thats why now I reject any support. Perhaps, this way my account becomes again a lucky one...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes Ciarjen n Anyuszko.
    Basically TL is here to make money. They have to cover cost and I don't mind contributing some $ once in a while. But I hate their Gold Traps ha ha. I lost 250 goal this time accidentally, when I put my phone down. 6 months ago too it was the same. There are some who lost 1000 gold too! This is immoral.
    Generally the tournament is fun but with so many dragons around the value of a lot of new dragons has dropped. On top of that my breeding luck is not so good.
    I think Dragon Story is TL's most popular and profitable game. The rest are losing money badly.
    Some Krazy kid's keep spending their father's money I'm sure.
    I completely understand TL needing to make money but I agree the gold traps are horrible. I don't buy large quantities of gold because I'm afraid I'll accidentally touch the rush expansion gold trap of 457 gold or whatever it is. I am one hundred percent on board with TL being profitable, and more than willing to contribute my own hard earned money towards that goal since I enjoy this game. But as a marketing person, gold traps are not the best thing to do to loyal customers. Even Apple asks you to verify purchases first.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to everyone who won the tournament! To those who didn't, hopefully next time!

Executive Chef
    Kami - Now they allow you to buy a second Ninja.
    But one good Ninja is better than 2 Ninjas I think. We are not sure if the second Ninja will be as effective.
    First of all Big Congratulations to you for winning the Lightmare tournament.As you said,exactly there is no guarantee if 2nd Ninja worked as other,I'm not interested, I'd have all the Champions & they all have ability to win any battles against them.

I finished the tournament and am now trying to get enough arrowheads to make Amazon but since the tournament ended I have battled two dragons and lost at least 8 dragons that now have to be healed.

How are the dragons in regular battle harder to defeat than the dragons in a tournament? I am battling a level 11 scarecrow and it has taken down five dragons already. Really frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Thanks DA.
    Root Beer and Chicken wings and French Fries.
    Plus ...... music entertainment by the DA Symphony Orchestra !
    SOunds good!

Executive Chef
    Yes DA, I cannot let my buddies down. So hook or crook I had to finish it
    Lightmare dragon looks pretty and would go well with my Horse Collections (except that I do not have a Unicorn yet) !
    I don't have one either. I need to try harder on my diamond hybrids.