View Poll Results: What would you like to see in Fashion Story

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scottish theme: kilt, velvet jacket, Lace blouse, hat with feather, tartan stockings, ballet pumps

19 27.54%
  • Party dresses: sparkly dresses, small clutches

26 37.68%
  • Sophisticated winter coats: Fur-trimmed, tailored coats, tall boots

17 24.64%
  • Flirting With the Boys: Cutout Shirt, Flirty Skirt, Glittered Heels, Heart Pendant

31 44.93%
  • Hey, Lolita: Tiered Dress, Fascinator, Gloves, Parasol

26 37.68%
  • Romantic Lace: Pink dress with black lace & bow, Pink bow heels, Lace clutch, Pink bow ring

31 44.93%
  • Heart Core: Sheer Heart Blouse, High-waist Shorts, Platform boots, Shoulder Flap Bag

21 30.43%
  • Prom Dresses of the Past

26 37.68%
  • Love Come Down: Love Lace Shirt, Love Tulle Skirt, Pointed Heels, Heart Balloons

38 55.07%
  • Bollywood: Saris, head jewelry, embroidered lehengas and top, beaded bangles or anklets

25 36.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - January 28, 2014

Some pretty good choices in this poll. I would like to mention more UNDERWEAR would be nice to see in the game. We only have the intimates display in the secret bag & a corset from Halloween & that's it....it's Valentine's Day, it doesn't have to be crazy (or inappropriate), just saying a display of some kind would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Can we have red roses, whites roses, and yellow roses in pots for coins?
    Yes and we've been asking also some leafy green plants in pots and, medium height hedges to use like dividers. All these would be great. Im always in need or using what's aavailable now for fillers etc. We really need these please TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Couture Begins: Lavish Gown, Lavish Gloves

Eastern Temptations: Jeweled Gypsy, Gypsy Turban

Bel Air: Deco Flapper Dress, Bel Air Hat

The Avant Garde: Lobster Gown

Neo Romantic: Brown Coat Jacket, Charcoal Pleats, Charcoal Sun Hat, Charcoal Gloves

Baby Boomer: Box Shift

La Bohome: Groovy Goddess, Goddess Hoops

Age of Abundance: Pop Culture Dress, Art Earrings

A Clean Slate: Oversized Blazer, Pressed Slacks, Future Shoes

The Ultra-Individualist: One-of-a-Kind Dress, Space Tights, Space Heels

Names edited and I added the 2000s
    Names edited and I added the 2000s

Here's a ssuggestion maybe to encourage TL to give us teasers. What if they did it like magazine subscription 10 gems a month gets you an exclusive e-mail each week or one a month e-mail of upcoming game decor and catalogs for that week or month. Only catch to keep you subscribed TL will revoke your subscription forever if you leak out a ny information.

I came back to edit or free subscription to the e-mail say you spend 200 gems minimum per month in game you get a once a month teaser e-mail for the game.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 02-04-14 at 12:01 AM.

Another suggestion what if we vote for one box quarterly to be opened for sale. Even If it meant doing away with black friday sale. That would give the most popular voted box's 4 for at least 1 yr to be opened for sale say give 1 week LTO to purchase what you want from each one. We would get what we want and I'm sure TL would make bank $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Here's a ssuggestion maybe to encourage TL to give us teasers. What if they did it like magazine subscription 10 gems a month gets you an exclusive e-mail each week or one a month e-mail of upcoming game decor and catalogs for that week or month. Only catch to keep you subscribed TL will revoke your subscription forever if you leak out a ny information.

I came back to edit or free subscription to the e-mail say you spend 200 gems minimum per month in game you get a once a month teaser e-mail for the game.
    How about instead of gems, I just use actual money from my account. That way I keep my precious gems and get a cool subscription at the affordable price of $7 bi-monthly, $15 monthly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    The suit below would be a nice suit for Valentine's Day or Easter.

I really like this one. I think this would be a nice addition to the game.

Executive Chef
    Old Hollywood theme!

Catalogs:

Diamonds: Hot Pink Couture Dress, Pear-Shaped Necklace, Square-Cut Bracelets, Hot Pink Gloves

La Dame En Rouge: Rouge Velvet Gown, Rouge Kittens, Black Diamonds, Rouge Shawl

Old Glamour: Sequined Gown, Glamour Ring, Glamour Watch, Glamour Pumps

Icon Pop: Iconic Bandeau, Iconic Shorts, Daisies

I want an Amethyst them like they gave BS... purple would be mmuch welcome especially a fountain

Rhino Keeper
    An opulent Russian theme would be cool. Decorated coats with embroidery, extravagant jewelry and hats.

I would also like some new brown and hazel eye options please. Maybe a smokey eye with gray or green. A dark plum lip.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast