Thread: 💙 Do you have a favorite movement of a dragon? 💙

Executive Chef

💙 Do you have a favorite movement of a dragon? 💙

I know. I need therapy.

But ~

The Firestorm Dragon is priceless! As a baby in the air and after first evolution. He shoots to the sky, wiggles around and then plops to the ground on his butt ~ wiggles! eyes blink. Then he will start walking along and fall right on his face!

TL ~ great job! Love this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I know. I need therapy.

But ~

The Firestorm Dragon is priceless! As a baby in the air and after first evolution. He shoots to the sky, wiggles around and then plops to the ground on his butt ~ wiggles! eyes blink. Then he will start walking along and fall right on his face!

TL ~ great job! Love this!
    U really like firestorm lol my fav moment is when I was getting diamond and mercury and quetzal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    U really like firestorm lol my fav moment is when I was getting diamond and mercury and quetzal

You are a nut! Now that you mention it...when I get the four I really want....will be great movement!

Rhino Keeper
    I used to love Firestorm tripping himself but now I'm so sick of all Firestorms Still enjoy watching Air and Seabreeze land though! Oopsie daisie LOL!

Fashion Designer
    I think those are my favorite too!! Any dragon that falls on it's butt/face is adorable. But I love the movement of epic diamond too though, or any dragon that is based on diamond. It just seems so graceful. Worst movement: coral. Is it army crawling? No thanks

Fashion Designer
    Oh just to add- I think it is baby diamond.. Whichever dragon does backflips!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Still enjoy watching Air and Seabreeze land though! Oopsie daisie LOL!
    Now you are gonna get them 100 times in a row! 😱

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I think those are my favorite too!! Any dragon that falls on it's butt/face is adorable. But I love the movement of epic diamond too though, or any dragon that is based on diamond. It just seems so graceful. Worst movement: coral. Is it army crawling? No thanks
    Me too, woman! I loathe the Air dragon. It's like a chicken! And the Coral, you are right ~ and Fruitful. I hate that silly apple he never gets as much as him, his movement and color!