Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MITHRIL? Faerie Respite

Host(ess)

MITHRIL? Faerie Respite

How do you get enough MITHRIL to complete this quest? I only have 5 and do not have enough silver ore and once I do it takes 2 days to get MITHRIL. I appreciate any help/suggestions. I have 2 columns but it will take 4ever to complete this task.

Rhino Keeper
    The trade in the royal exchange can give mithril (and sometimes adamant) so there's another source. I had 20 mithril but ended up using them for the adamant quest line. So I've started collecting again. I'm currently at 12. You can also check your deep mines too. Sometimes you'll be lucky enough to get mithril. I think at one point I got one from Sir Pigglesworth and from adventures too, so you can try that as well. Just be patient and pace yourself since it's not a limited time quest.

New Resident

Castle story minthril

How do I build my fairie resprite when I cant gather minthril from mining ??? It says to craft but won't let me . After mining for a week I've only gathered one! Ugh! Any suggestions ?

Executive Chef
    You should be able to craft it in the forge from silver. It also drops from the jewellers trade in the exhange *sometimes*, not always. Also make sure you have two deep mines for more chances to get a drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez156 View Post
    How do I build my fairie resprite when I cant gather minthril from mining ??? It says to craft but won't let me . After mining for a week I've only gathered one! Ugh! Any suggestions ?
    I feel your pain. I have collected only 3 mirthil from mines, jewellers and exchange since the fairy respite came out. I do not have the fourth shard and can't craft any. Extremely fed up.

I think you need the 4th shard from the tabernum to craft mithril in the forge. I only have two and am stuck waiting for Mithril to drop from mines. You can also do the jewelers exchange and you might get mithril. I've only had it drop once from that.

New Resident
    Thanks ,!

Rhino Keeper
    I have not had one Mithril drop since I got the 4th Shard! Not even from the Jewelers Exchange! I have begged Silver from Neighbors for a month and purchased Iron Rich Rocks to get iron, to forge Silver, to Forge Mithril. It is a Constant in my CS life.
    One Mithril drop a week would be wonderful at this point! ..... Good luck!

New Resident
    I tried jewel exchange too! Nada. Can someone explain what the 4th shard is? I'm lost there . I will send you silver if needed. Add me at mikez156. Also that reminds me I have plenty of iron and ore , just no option to craft :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez156 View Post
    I tried jewel exchange too! Nada. Can someone explain what the 4th shard is? I'm lost there . I will send you silver if needed. Add me at mikez156. Also that reminds me I have plenty of iron and ore , just no option to craft :-/
    mikez156, see for yourself! The fourth shard enables you to craft mithril https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nowledge-Shard

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast