Thread: Adamant or trade with Belladonna

Adamant or trade with Belladonna

I have several quests on the go. One asks for crafting adamant and the other for 3 trades with Belladonna. Both use the tails. Which to do? I think I will do the adamant as I have enough for that but would need to have 3 times the number for the 3 trades with Belladonna.

Rhino Keeper
    Adamant Quest is not part of the main quest line. The Belladonna trade is. I would do the Belladonna trades first. You will need to get 20 mithril for the adamant quest line anyway if you do not already have it (and 20 more for the faerie quest), so that could be a long wait anyway. The main quest line could continue any week now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Adamant Quest is not part of the main quest line. The Belladonna trade is. I would do the Belladonna trades first. You will need to get 20 mithril for the adamant quest line anyway if you do not already have it (and 20 more for the faerie quest), so that could be a long wait anyway. The main quest line could continue any week now.
    Agree. Try to collect from flowers, wheat n corns. Those attract the stinky animals. Goog luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Thanks. I followed your advice. I have 29 mithral stocked up so will keep making more. I had several quests showing up at the same time so good to know which to follow.

Fashion Designer
    Adamant quest unlocks the ability to forge adamant, but it requires 20 mithril so I'm not sure anyone will ever do it outside of the quest. I would save it for last.

Just got my baby skunk upwind and now getting lots of skunkupines (regular and pink). Racking up more rat tails!
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 02-05-14 at 12:25 PM.