Thread: How many master levels are there for recipes?

How many master levels are there for recipes?

I thought level 4 would be the last master level for some recipes I'm cooking a lot, but it's not. So is there a last master level?

Quote Originally Posted by EmblemForever View Post
    I thought level 4 would be the last master level for some recipes I'm cooking a lot, but it's not. So is there a last master level?
    Is it not?

I'm baking Red Velvet Cake for ages and I'ma still level 4.

Executive Chef
    See message answered on different thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marianagresta View Post
    Is it not?

I'm baking Red Velvet Cake for ages and I'ma still level 4.
    That's because u have 2 cook it 40 more times 2 master it.
    The breakdown is as follows

1-8 lvl 1
    9-23 lvl 2 gem rewarded
    24-43 lvl 3
    43-83 lvl 4 when completed u receive 2nd gem and uve mastered the recipe

Well EmblemForever, ElaineCarrel is saying there are only four levels.:

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    1-8 lvl 1
    9-23 lvl 2 gem rewarded
    24-43 lvl 3
    43-83 lvl 4 when completed u receive 2nd gem and uve mastered the recipe
    Where does your information come from?

Quote Originally Posted by EmblemForever View Post
    I thought level 4 would be the last master level for some recipes I'm cooking a lot, but it's not.

This is very confusing. I have no idea when or if I will get a gem. I thought we got a gem at level 2, then another at level 4? Wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverblue77 View Post
    This is very confusing. I have no idea when or if I will get a gem. I thought we got a gem at level 2, then another at level 4? Wrong?
    You are right. You get a maximum of 2 gems per recipe. One at level 2 after you have cooked the recipe 23 times, and another at level 4 once you've mastered it (and you've cooked the recipe 83 times in total). You won't get anymore gems after that no matter how many times you cook past mastering it (ie if you decide to bake the recipe more than 83 times, you won't get any more gems). Hope that clears it up?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by marianagresta View Post

Where does your information come from?
    Mariana, it is something that has been tested by players and shown to be the case that it takes cooking 83 times to fully master a recipe. But i am sure you know that already.

Not sure what elainecarrel was saying about you having to cook it 40 more times after level 4 though. You should try it just in case there is a level 5!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Mariana, it is something that has been tested by players and shown to be the case that it takes cooking 83 times to fully master a recipe. But i am sure you know that already.

Not sure what elainecarrel was saying about you having to cook it 40 more times after level 4 though. You should try it just in case there is a level 5!
    I understand what she means, When you reached level 3, your next level will be 4. It will show 4 next to the progressbar in the recipe book eventhough you still need to finish it.

So the number next to the progress bar may say 4. That means that you need to prepare the recipe 40 more times (or less according to the progress on the progress bar) to actually complete level 4.

I hope this thread can be closed since there is not much more to say.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

I was basing this on the assumption she had just completed lvl 3 w 43 cooks which meant 2 finish lvl 4 she had 2 do 40 more cooks 2 get her 2nd gem. I guess my answer was a little confusing. Sorry about that.