Page 82 of 121 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Nightclub Owner
    Hang in there pinkster. I hope someone is taking care of you too, girl.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDeLuxe View Post
    Aw I love that your taking care of him. Are you the oldest?
    Yes I'm the oldest.

Bobbyrae, I take care of me too. Sort of Ha Ha. My hubby asked if he should come back from out of town and I said no. I'm the most efficient caretaker I know. He'd just slow me down. He'll be home in a few days anyway then he can help with groceries and stuff.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Rhino Keeper
    Just a reminder if you haven't already voted then pretty please take 5 seconds to cast your vote xo
    PLEASE HELP ME WIN AND VOTE FOR MY PICTURE THANK YOU
    Pretty please follow the link below and cast your vote for my picture, number 140 (a pic of the White Temple in Changrai Thailand). It would be much appreciated thanks.

https://www.photopuff.com/photos/?pa=6
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Just a reminder if you haven't already voted then pretty please take 5 seconds to cast your vote xo
    PLEASE HELP ME WIN AND VOTE FOR MY PICTURE THANK YOU
    Pretty please follow the link below and cast your vote for my picture, number 140 (a pic of the White Temple in Changrai Thailand). It would be much appreciated thanks.

https://www.photopuff.com/photos/?pa=6
    i voted when when you first posted. I voted from two different devices, so you got two votes from me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    i voted when when you first posted. I voted from two different devices, so you got two votes from me.
    Thank you :-) Just thought I would repost for those that didn't see it.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Thank you :-) Just thought I would repost for those that didn't see it.
    I just noticed your signiture. You are right to be afraid.

Grand Emperor
    We had a 5.1 earthquake about 10-15 miles from me, just after 9pm last night. It shook the house up quite a bit, and started the pendulum on a cuckoo clock I got on a trip to Germany. No damage. This is the closest I've been to the epicenter of a quake.

Disneyland shut down its rides because there are aftershocks after with a 5% chance of a one being larger. I felt a couple of the aftershocks that were in the 3's. There were over 20 aftershocks in the first hour.

My work is near the epicenter and that area got hit hard. That area was on the news a lot last night because of the damage. Several houses and apartments were damaged so bad they were red tagged. Hoping my office building is red tagged, so I don't have to go in next week, but I think that is unlikely.

We we had a 4.4 a couple of weeks ago, but it was over 30 miles away and I didn't know about it until the news that night. Hopefully we don't get a big one.
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-29-14 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Typo

We had a 5.1 earthquake about 10-15 miles from me, just after 9pm last night. It shook the house up quite a bit, and started the pendulum on a cuckoo clock I got on a trip to Germany. No damage. This is the closest I've been to the epicenter of a quake.

Disneyland shut down its rides because there are aftershocks after with a 5% chance of a one being larger. I felt a couple of the aftershocks that were in the 3's. There were over 20 aftershocks in the first hour.

My work is near the epicenter and that area got hit hard. That area was on the news a lot last night because of the damage. Several houses and apartments were damaged so bad they were red tagged. Hoping my office building is red tagged, so I don't have to go in next week, but I think that is unlikely.

We we had a 4.4 a couple of weeks ago, but it was over 30 miles away and I didn't know about it until the news that night. Hopefully we don't get a big one.
    I'm from Viena and an earthquake almost destroyed my house, leaving only a forth of it. The walls are destroyed, the kitchen is burning, and my restroom fell of my bedroom. My bedroom has the bed broken into dozens of pieces and the living room has a scorpion hiding behind the closet. I recently that a crowned crane (that bird from Zoo Story 2) ****ed (or not) the scorpion and now I live in an inn. Hitler would have did it as my roofless house must be--

Grand Emperor

And this is why living in iglooland is better. Well, safer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    And this is why living in iglooland is better. Well, safer anyway.
    LOOK mypost