Page 88 of 121 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Executive Chef
    My mother is planning on getting a little kitten or two. She's got her eyes set on a orange ******d one

I don't mind but its just that our house is dig family.
    We have several dogs and I don't think a cat would be a good addition but hey I love animals so I don't mind...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    My mother is planning on getting a little kitten or two. She's got her eyes set on a orange ******d one

I don't mind but its just that our house is dig family.
    We have several dogs and I don't think a cat would be a good addition but hey I love animals so I don't mind...
    Cats are ALWAYS a good addition. The dogs would agree. They have to. Otherwise the cats would beat em up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What is a secret menu?
    Meals that they don't have on the menu.
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Cats are ALWAYS a good addition. The dogs would agree. They have to. Otherwise the cats would beat em up.
    This is great advice. I used to have 2 dogs and 4 cats and I fostered kittens and dogs. The cats ruled the roost. It's very rare a dog will chase the cat (and catch him) more then once.

Just watch the kittens and dogs closely at first but they'll all get along.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	12957
    This is my cat. She is a calico and lap cat. And she's FLUFFY!
    The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDeLuxe View Post
    Todays subject: Fast Food Secret Menu

Has anyone here every noticed any?

The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Nightclub Owner
    So McDonalds set up several franchises in Jamaica, all over the island. Few years later all of them closed. We no longer have McDonalds here. Thankfully. That food is just gross. Those hacks are gross looking. Except the starbucks hacks

Rhino Keeper
    As much as I prefer hot weather over cold weather, every April I remember why I hate this month here. It's the hottest month of the year and it is too hot. I always come home drenched in sweat. All the other months are hot but not unbearably hot like April (it just zaps your energy). the only good thing about this month is Songkran. Can't wait to go out and throw water on random strangers for three days :-P
    Last edited by chokdii; 04-08-14 at 06:18 AM.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Grand Emperor
    I love fluffy kitties and MacDonalds French fries. I don't eat either.

My Dad's going home today even though he's not ready. He can't stand his hospital roommate or the hospital in general. He also refuses to stay at my house. Guess he didn't want to stay here any more then I wanted him too.

His girlfriend and I will share spending time at his house. He can refuse to stay at the hospital and refuse to stay at my house but he can't stop us from going there. We have keys. That and he can barely walk. Wa ah ah.

Sigh, men.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    As much as I prefer hot weather over cold weather, every April I remember why I hate this month here. It's the hottest month of the year and it is too hot. I always come home drenched in sweat. All the other months are hot but not unbearably hot like April (it just zaps your energy). the only good thing about this month is Songkran. Can't wait to go out and throw water on random strangers for three days :-P
    Wow. Last night as I got home I thought to myself, "This is April. It isn't summer. It isn't August, June, July. It is April. WHY IS IT SO BLOODY HOT??!!!!!!"

Songkran sounds...interesting.

Pinkster, why are men so difficult? My father scheduled surgery and told none of us. Major surgery too. His plan was to go in, have the surgery and drive himself back home after. -.- My brother accidentally found out about the surgery and called me. I totally flipped out and was so annoyed by it that I decided to just leave him to his plan. My brother had to talk me down to get me to go with him to the hospital. He had no intention, by the way, of telling HIS WIFE that he was having surgery. WTH??!!! This is an apparently intelligent educated man.

Sigh. Men.