Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Executive Chef
    Maybe you could get a teaching job in Ukraine ....
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand..
    Walking through Soho in the rain...

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    OMG I am so flipping sore now.

For those who don't know there have been protests going on in Thailand for a while now though just in the capital (Bangkok). Anyways martial law was just announced today and there is a curfew from 10pm to 5 am. Anyways I'm in a taxi with two of my friends who I work with and who live in the same apartment complex i do. It took 40 mins just to get to the main road (should have taking just five minutes) and then sat for 20 minutes. We finally said forget this and decided to walk. It took 2 and a half hours to walk home and we were faster then the cars the traffic was that bad. Though my one friend managed to get a motorcycle taxi (only one left) so she was home sooner which was good for her as she didn't have good shoes for walking in. Thankfully I did. It turned out the army closed the overpass we have to go over and reroute the traffic. By the time my one friend and I had reached it they had reopened it. We just walked over the overpass. Thankfully my school has decided to close for tomorrow so I get to sleep in and relax.
    Well at least you get to relax your feet from all that walking!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    Maybe you could get a teaching job in Ukraine ....
    Some helpful advice here ^^^^
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Grand Emperor
    I got my car! I've been playing with the reverse camera thingee. I'm thinking it may help me hit stuff less often.

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I got my car! I've been playing with the reverse camera thingee. I'm thinking it may help me hit stuff less often.
    Awesome!

Grand Emperor
    How do I get my car to play the music from in my phone?

Rhino Keeper
    Magic.

Grand Emperor
    I don't know exactly from your car, but you need a one time sync of your phone to your car using bluetooth. They did it for me when I bought my car. You need to have bluetooth turned on your phone to play the music. There should be buttons on the dash for bringing up the screen to select the music.
    Last edited by nmishii; 05-23-14 at 09:37 AM.

Grand Emperor
    congratulations! Historically I hit more things going forward than backwards, but it does help. Also helps to gauge how far you are from the curb when parking on a street.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I don't know exactly from your car, but you need a one time sync of your phone to your car using bluetooth. They did it for me when I bought my car. You need to have bluetooth turned on your phone to play the music. There should be buttons on the dash for bringing up the screen to select the music.
    They did sync my phone yesterday. Bluetooth is on. So I'm looking for a button that looks music-y. Maybe it's in a menu somewhere.