Page 78 of 121 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Oh yeah did you know that you can now attach pics from your camera roll to your posts? Cause I just did in my last post.
    The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody here like the black licorice?
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDeLuxe View Post
    Never did like black licorice.

Copycats, after reading the reviews for a certain specific brand of gummies on Amazon, i have not had gummies for a while . The reviews are funny but people apparently ended up spending more time on their toilets than they would have wished on their worst enemy! For some reason whenever I see gummies, whatever the brand, I remember the reviews. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Never did like black licorice.

Copycats, after reading the reviews for a certain specific brand of gummies on Amazon, i have not had gummies for a while . The reviews are funny but people apparently ended up spending more time on their toilets than they would have wished on their worst enemy! For some reason whenever I see gummies, whatever the brand, I remember the reviews. Lol.
    My sister got gummy penguins and she said that they looked more like little fat happy men than they did penguins. And are you sure those gummies weren't expired?
    The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    My sister got gummy penguins and she said that they looked more like little fat happy men than they did penguins. And are you sure those gummies weren't expired?
    It's apparently a brand that says it is low calorie or some such thing. Well it will make you lose something, that's for sure!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    Even though the spider is a real spider I do beleve that image is photoshopped
    It's not. It came from a reputable science site that specializes in unique and cool things.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Grand Emperor
    Gummy bears cause diarrhea? Wow, I learn something new every day.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDeLuxe View Post
    I love it! And if your Dad let's your 2 year old eat a whole bag of it while he's babysitting she will poop turquoise playdough (or What looks like it) and you will freak out trying to figure out What she ate and if she will be OK. And when you call their house in a panic he will laugh at you.
    Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
    -Lewis Carroll

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I love it! And if your Dad let's your 2 year old eat a whole bag of it while he's babysitting she will poop turquoise playdough (or What looks like it) and you will freak out trying to figure out What she ate and if she will be OK. And when you call their house in a panic he will laugh at you.
    Hahahaha!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Lol hopefully it doesn't happen.
    Apple. Random? I think not.