Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I figured you'd name it "George"!!!
    She can't hug and squeeze a car you know. That would be...well...hmmm...

My little cousin once had a boy cat and decided his name should be Polly. No matter how we tried to tell her that Polly was a girl's name she insisted that her cat's name was Polly. The cat was quite a big manly tabby Tom cat too. He never seemed to care his name was Polly either

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    She can't hug and squeeze a car you know. That would be...well...hmmm...

My little cousin once had a boy cat and decided his name should be Polly. No matter how we tried to tell her that Polly was a girl's name she insisted that her cat's name was Polly. The cat was quite a big manly tabby Tom cat too. He never seemed to care his name was Polly either
    Maybe he thought his name was Pauly.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    It's dead now. I ****ed it while trying to get it over the wall with a long metal pole. It's poisonous and didn't want the kids running into it. Didn't want to **** it though but better it then a student. I wasn't trying to **** it but that's the way it worked out unfortunetly.
    Maybe you should work on your poisonous snake pole flinging s****s. There's probably a class or something for that. Or maybe an app.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no!!! The poor baby snake!! You ****ed the poor little baby snake

(Did you hear the irony and hypocrisy eking out there? I don't want the baby snake dead but don't want it alive either. Lol)

Hypocrisy? Well I didn't want it dead lol. Didn't want it to bite a student either. I don't know how that's hypocrisy lol. I did try to scoop it up and dump it on the other side without ****ing it.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Maybe you should work on your poisonous snake pole flinging s****s. There's probably a class or something for that. Or maybe an app.
    Or ask Harry Potter how to speak snake so I could have told it to stay lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Hypocrisy? Well I didn't want it dead lol. Didn't want it to bite a student either. I don't know how that's hypocrisy lol. I did try to scoop it up and dump it on the other side without ****ing it.
    The hypocrisy was for me not you. I'm the hypocrite for saying poor baby snake when I wouldn't want it alive around me or any children. Gosh but i hope there aren't any other baby snakes around. And where is the mother snake?! O.o

Rhino Keeper
    Samantha, it could either be Short for Sam or fully Samantha. Whatever gender it decides to be at the moment ;p
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Rhino Keeper
    The hypocrisy was for me not you. I'm the hypocrite for saying poor baby snake when I wouldn't want it alive around me or any children. Gosh but i hope there aren't any other baby snakes around. And where is the mother snake?! O.o
    Oh lol I guess I should wait till afternoon to read things. I'm not a morning person. Either way I wasn't offended when I thought it was me you were talking about. I figured you were just joking anyways lol.

I am hoping they are on the other side of the wall and the baby just slithered under the gate. I'd hate to have to **** any more if I see them. Course if I saw the mother I wouldn't attempt to get rid of it myself anyways. She would be too big and would be able to strike from farther away than a baby could.

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    I'm back! (Yay!)

Somehow I forgot about this site. No idea how. But Im just sitting in bed being bored and then I remembered this, and after failing at my password a million times, I finally came back!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I am so flipping sore now.

For those who don't know there have been protests going on in Thailand for a while now though just in the capital (Bangkok). Anyways martial law was just announced today and there is a curfew from 10pm to 5 am. Anyways I'm in a taxi with two of my friends who I work with and who live in the same apartment complex i do. It took 40 mins just to get to the main road (should have taking just five minutes) and then sat for 20 minutes. We finally said forget this and decided to walk. It took 2 and a half hours to walk home and we were faster then the cars the traffic was that bad. Though my one friend managed to get a motorcycle taxi (only one left) so she was home sooner which was good for her as she didn't have good shoes for walking in. Thankfully I did. It turned out the army closed the overpass we have to go over and reroute the traffic. By the time my one friend and I had reached it they had reopened it. We just walked over the overpass. Thankfully my school has decided to close for tomorrow so I get to sleep in and relax.