Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    You want to be careful just walking across the zebra crossing here in Thailand. There's no such thing as pedestrians have the right of way. Cars will flash their lights at you to indicate they are not going to stop.
    so if a car hits a pedestrian, who is at fault? Does it matter if the lights were flashed or not? Does it make any difference if a car hit a person or a zebra in the zebra crossing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    You want to be careful just walking across the zebra crossing here in Thailand. There's no such thing as pedestrians have the right of way. Cars will flash their lights at you to indicate they are not going to stop.

Sounds like driving on the autobahn!

Grand Emperor
    It doesn't really matter who had the right of way after someone runs you over.

Unless it means their insurance can buy you some new legs.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    so if a car hits a pedestrian, who is at fault? Does it matter if the lights were flashed or not? Does it make any difference if a car hit a person or a zebra in the zebra crossing?
    Here if you hit a deer it's your fault. If the deer hits you it's your fault. If you hit a moose you die.

Not sure about zebra rights.

Grand Emperor
    So about a week ago I bought my dad's toiletries like 6 bars of soaps, deodorant, toothpaste, etc. He insisted he could put it away all by himself later. So he successfully did that, but can't remember where. We looked everywhere but never found it. So tonight I had to buy him all new stuff.

Sigh, brain injured people.

On a positive note his ability to read is coming back, but he still has trouble finding keys on a keyboard and writing. Also, we made it all the way walking around the block the other day. (with a cane).

He doesn't like food he used to like, and likes food he used to hate. His changed sense of taste is likely permanent.

Two of my Aunties arrive from England tomorrow to help me for 8 days. I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Here if you hit a deer it's your fault. If the deer hits you it's your fault. If you hit a moose you die.

Not sure about zebra rights.
    Strange blame us when it's the deer that hit us

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    Strange blame us when it's the deer that hit us
    Deers don't have adequate insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Deers don't have adequate insurance.
    Yes I know that but it's a little strange that a deer hits you doesn't it have eyes?

Executive Chef
    Is anybody here as crazy as I am about the show big brother Canada??? It's my favourite show at the moment.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Lol it's not a zebra crossing for the animal. It's just what they call it. I think it's a English (UK) name for it. I have no idea. I think they are supposed to stop but they don't exactly follow the traffic rules here. I've gone to cross the road (small one not the big roads) and a car who wasn't quite at the turn and didn't have their signal light on turned and cut me off halfway across the road. I gave it a good thump with my hand on the trunk as it went by. More cause it scared me and was just a reflex action. I've also had a guy on a motorcycle going at full speed miss me by an inch on the sidewalk. If I had moved over just a fraction he would have hit me. In that case he would have been at fault since he was on the sidewalk. There was a traffic jam so I guess he thought he was being smart by going on the sidewalk to by pass the traffic.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸