Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    nmishii....how many barleycorns are in a cubit?????
    What's a barleycorn?
    The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Rub it in, why don't you? I'm at work, about to leave. And I'm jealous too.
    If it makes you feel better I am by the ocean but there is no beach and you can't swim in it. :-P
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    What's a barleycorn?
    You don't want to know. Trust me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    If it makes you feel better I am by the ocean but there is no beach and you can't swim in it. :-P
    Doesn't make me jealous at all. I would tell everyone that today is a holiday. And Monday too. And that the weather is perfect beach weather. And that I intend to go to the beach today and Sunday, and Monday. But I wouldn't do that because it might make some people feel bad about the fact that there is still snow on the ground out their window.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You don't want to know. Trust me on that.

Doesn't make me jealous at all. I would tell everyone that today is a holiday. And Monday too. And that the weather is perfect beach weather. And that I intend to go to the beach today and Sunday, and Monday. But I wouldn't do that because it might make some people feel bad about the fact that there is still snow on the ground out their window.
    Not only that, but it's snowing right now, adding to the already there snow.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    I would post this

and tell you that this was my view today, but then in light of the fact that it is still snowing in some parts that would be cruel of me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I would post this

and tell you that this was my view today, but then in light of the fact that it is still snowing in some parts that would be cruel of me.
    Lol I'm jealous. You're view is much better than mine. Once we go to Boracay though I may have a better view.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Grand Emperor

This is my view right now.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Pinkster, I can honestly tell you that I am jealous of that view right now.

When I tell you that it is hot here I mean it is HOT. I spent two hours at the beach, mostly in the water. Soaking up some sun on the sand lasted about 20 minutes it was just too hot. I was wearing 85spf and still managed to get a little burnt. I could do with that cold weather for about a week right now. Or at least three days exactly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Lol I'm jealous. You're view is much better than mine. Once we go to Boracay though I may have a better view.

My view won't even compare to that one! Have a great time.

Grand Emperor
    I'm jealous of Bobbyrae's view. I'm about 20 min from the beach but the water isn't nearly as clear and the sky isn't nearly as blue. We have waves, and when you come out of the water there's a bunch of sand in your swimsuit.

I'm jealous of pinkster's view. For a few hours. I haven't been in snow that fell from the sky in about 8-10 years, and that was in Oregon. I'm about 2 hours from the snow but haven't been there in years. When our ski slopes don't have enough snow they make snow. Can you imagine that, pinkster? We make snow. Universal Studios makes snow in Whoville every year and that was my last time in the snow.

I already told chokdii I was jealous of her view.