Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Oh poor her. My grandmother had the bad luck of falling and breaking her hip and had to have a hip replacement. The very bad luck here is she broke her good hip instead of her bad hip as she had to have that one replaced to after. If she had broken her bad hip then it would still be bad but not as bad.
    Oh man!! That's awful! My 95 year old grandmother broke her hip earlier this year, had a hip replacement and is back in business. She has alzheimers so she has no idea what happened

Quote Originally Posted by tajul View Post
    Once my dad was at a party, and this random guy just pushed some lady, and she fell on my dad, and he broke about 5 ribs.
    Whaaaaaaaat! She must have been quite the lady to break his 5 ribs !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow i hope the rabbits rebond for your sake. I have dogs who do not get along and, trust me, the separation thing is not fun. I now keep one dig permanently by herself. She has issues with other dogs who refuse to become her skaves. She does the "Off with their heads!!" thing.

@pinkster, I guess if they can guve teenagers drivers licences then your father deserves to get his back.

@realfarmer, i know, right? It's crazy!!
    Thanks I hope so to. Worse come to worse I may keep both but just alternate days where ones locked up and one runs free. Or just May rabbit proof my bedroom and let one run around in there during the day and lock up at night. Hopefully wont come to that though and can rebond them. I would start now but I don't want the brown rabbits gash to tear open. Going to wait till it's 100% better before I attempt to rebond them.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Thanks I hope so to. Worse come to worse I may keep both but just alternate days where ones locked up and one runs free. Or just May rabbit proof my bedroom and let one run around in there during the day and lock up at night. Hopefully wont come to that though and can rebond them. I would start now but I don't want the brown rabbits gash to tear open. Going to wait till it's 100% better before I attempt to rebond them.
    They'll rebond. It was only a week. Do the towel rubby thing I told you about. Works for my kitties so it might work for bunnies.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    They'll rebond. It was only a week. Do the towel rubby thing I told you about. Works for my kitties so it might work for bunnies.
    I am going to try that. I want to wait for my brown rabbits wound to heal more before letting her out anyways so it doesn't re open.

Nightclub Owner
    So...helicopters eh?

I lift my hat off to those prisoners. Brilliant plan. Now watch how the authorities will scramble to try to figure out how and why it could happen at a maximum security facility, see how much money will be wasted to out together a commission of enquiry and conduct investigations. Smh.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So...helicopters eh?

I lift my hat off to those prisoners. Brilliant plan. Now watch how the authorities will scramble to try to figure out how and why it could happen at a maximum security facility, see how much money will be wasted to out together a commission of enquiry and conduct investigations. Smh.
    What? Do explain.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What? Do explain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/wo...ebec.html?_r=0
    OTTAWA — Three men escaped from a Quebec jail on Saturday night aboard a helicopter, the second aerial breakout in the province in 15 months.

The Surete du Quebec, the provincial police force, said the men fled about 7:45 p.m. local time in a green helicopter after it landed in the courtyard of a detention center in suburban Quebec City. The aircraft then flew west, in the general direction of Montreal.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-10-14 at 07:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My new edition to my bunny family.

Snowball (who went to sleep while I was taking pics. She was tuckered out after a day at the pet fair I bought them at) and Snowbell.

Lop eared rabbits.

Executive Chef
    I bet they'll be math wizards seeing how well rabbits multiply
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand..
    Walking through Soho in the rain...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I bet they'll be math wizards seeing how well rabbits multiply
    Ha ha and magic to seeing as how they are all females :-P