Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    I can actually do both of those...as well as glue a kitchen cabinet door back together like I did yesterday ..

But my line is...

"I own 25% of a trust that includes a 65 acre farm and more tractors than I have clean pairs of underwear"...
    I think the underwear thing cancels out the trust. BUT you can change a toilet paper roll, so the ladies might let it slide.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I didn't attend this wedding, but its worth mentioning. The bride attached her one month old daughter to her train and walked down the aisle.

https://abc7.com/news/bride-attaches-...n-train/90640/
    And this is why some people shouldn't have kids.

Nightclub Owner
    The bride defended her actions, writing on Facebook that her baby was awake and well-secured on her train.
    Oh. Ok. Alrighty then. So long as the baby was awake.

I think the underwear thing cancels out the trust. BUT you can change a toilet paper roll, so the ladies might let it slide.
    If he knows how to wash the dirty underwear then the ladies might consider that too. That toilet seat thing in the night is just such a positive for you, realfarmer. More valuable than tractors I tell you.

Nightclub Owner
    My mother slipped and fell two weeks ago and broke her pelvis. In three places. This is the same woman who broke her back in three places a few years ago in a car accident. The same woman who had a mirror fall on her foot and slice open an artery several years ago as well.

Someone must have put a hex on her or something. Smh.

How's your dad doing pinkster?

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My mother slipped and fell two weeks ago and broke her pelvis. In three places. This is the same woman who broke her back in three places a few years ago in a car accident. The same woman who had a mirror fall on her foot and slice open an artery several years ago as well.
    Once my dad was at a party, and this random guy just pushed some lady, and she fell on my dad, and he broke about 5 ribs.

Grand Emperor

He's had some improvement. There will be more permanent damage then we were hoping for. He got his drivers license back on Thursday so that'll make my life a bit easier. His sense of taste is going to stay how it is. It's actually pretty interesting how brain damage can completely change the foods you liked and disliked. I spend 3 days a week at his house doing all his "housewifey" stuff.

Honestly I'm surprised he got his license back at this time. I don't think he's ready. I think he realizes this because he still hasn't driven.

Executive Chef

Yikes!!!...and I thought my sister dislocating both shoulders and spraining her ankle in the span of 2 months was bad.

I wouldn't want to fly in an airplane with both of them.
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand..
    Walking through Soho in the rain...

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow who knew rabbits would become so much work. My brown rabbit has her stitches out now. She got a gash somehow on her belly last Sunday. Don't know how. I can only speculate. Anyways I got home and put her on the floor but stayed to see how Midnight and her would get along after being separated for a week. They have unbonded and Midnight started chasing her around the room and Chocolate just let grunts of stress out. Had to put her back in her cage for now. Her wound has healed but not 100% so she started to bleed a tiny bit. She's ok now and not bleeding. I will have to keep her in her cage till she's completely healed. Next month I will see if I can get them both neutered then will have to work on rebonding them slowly so I can let them both run free. For now I will just keep Chocolate in her cage. Once she's healed completely I will alternate who runs free and whose in the cage each day till they are both neutered and I can successfully rebond them. Thank goodness for the internet that gives instructions on how to do that. If I can not rebond them together then I may have to find a new home for Chocolate but that will be a last resort. I am going to try and rebond them first. I don't like keeping my rabbits locked up so if I fail at rebonding them then it might be more fair for Chocolate to go to a new home where she can run around free, stress free, instead of being locked up.

I am so hoping I can rebond them though cause I don't want to give up either rabbit. Will be very sad if it came to that.

I discovered what breed of rabbit Midnight is while googling how to rebond rabbits. She is a lionhead rabbit. My friend said they were dwarf rabbits but they grew fairly big so figured she was mistaken.

Last edited by chokdii; 06-08-14 at 12:55 AM.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper

Oh poor her. My grandmother had the bad luck of falling and breaking her hip and had to have a hip replacement. The very bad luck here is she broke her good hip instead of her bad hip as she had to have that one replaced to after. If she had broken her bad hip then it would still be bad but not as bad.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Nightclub Owner
    Wow i hope the rabbits rebond for your sake. I have dogs who do not get along and, trust me, the separation thing is not fun. I now keep one dig permanently by herself. She has issues with other dogs who refuse to become her skaves. She does the "Off with their heads!!" thing.

@pinkster, I guess if they can guve teenagers drivers licences then your father deserves to get his back.

@realfarmer, i know, right? It's crazy!!