Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    OMG the biggest spider ever now lives in a crack between my front door and the steps. No I didn't get a picture. The only way I can get in or out of my house now is to do a big quick leap. This is not good.

It's so big even my son said "WHOA OMG", and he's not scared of spiders.
    I would have tried to **** the spider. He might have an extended family and they may want to move into your house.

Executive Chef
    Some random thoughts and anecdotes on my niece's wedding this weekend...

The discussion about bridesmaid dresses several pages back was on point. My niece was stunning but even the hot bridesmaids looked fat...

A wedding lunch may actually be a good idea as I filled up on appetizers I couldn't finish my dinner....

The brides maid provided photo evidence of how in 2003, the bride was the waitress for her future mother-in-law's birthday party. The groom was snowed in and did not attend. In 2007, the groom was present at the bridesmaid's bachlorette party but did not talk to the bride. Finally, in 2011,
    one of the other bridesmaids formally introduced the two and now they are married...

According to the best man, the groom's "pick up line" was "I have a house...and a pension ".....

What kind of a DJ follows "YEAH" by Usher with "Sweet Caroline " by Neil Diamond??!?!?!

One of locals noted my "Pittsburghese" accent almost immediately so maybe it's more noticeable than I thought...

I-79 from Pittsburgh to Eire is a wildlife ****ing zone. My mother and I played "Name That Road****" on the way back and spotted half a dozen deer a dog(maybe 2!), countless squirrels, possums, skunks, and several others mangled beyond recognition ...

No spiders though...
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand..
    Walking through Soho in the rain...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I would have tried to **** the spider. He might have an extended family and they may want to move into your house.

I think you just freaked her out.

Nightclub Owner
    The discussion about bridesmaid dresses several pages back was on point. My niece was stunning but even the hot bridesmaids looked fat...
    . Shhhh.... A person could get ****ed for a statement like that!! And the bridesmaids don't look fat in that side shot.

According to the best man, the groom's "pick up line" was "I have a house...and a pension ".....
    Nooooooooooo!!!! The Best Man did NOT say that! O.o lol!! Wedding Toast Rule #389 Do not hint that the bride may be with the groom because of his house and pension.

What kind of a DJ follows "YEAH" by Usher with "Sweet Caroline " by Neil Diamond??!?!?!
    The kind who wants people to go home so that he can go home? Lol. I was at a wedding once where the DJ played Me &Mrs. Jones, If your girl only knew, After the love is gone, Let's just kiss and say goodbye, and all sorts of *****ing and break up songs. I sat there laughing and it didn't seem that anyone even noticed.

Grand Emperor
    I didn't attend this wedding, but its worth mentioning. The bride attached her one month old daughter to her train and walked down the aisle.

https://abc7.com/news/bride-attaches-...n-train/90640/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Nooooooooooo!!!! The Best Man did NOT say that! O.o lol!! Wedding Toast Rule #389 Do not hint that the bride may be with the groom because of his house and pension.

Since the groom sold his house to move in with the bride, I don't think it's that big a deal...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I didn't attend this wedding, but its worth mentioning. The bride attached her one month old daughter to her train and walked down the aisle.

https://abc7.com/news/bride-attaches-...n-train/90640/
    I was just wondering today how anyone would "dislike" wedding photos......now I know

Grand Emperor
    A house and a pension sounds like a great pick up line, except the house wouldn't be considered marital property if he had it before they were married.

Here's a great pick up line:

"I can change a toilet paper roll. "
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    A house and a pension sounds like a great pick up line, except the house wouldn't be considered marital property if he had it before they were married.

Here's a great pick up line:

"I can change a toilet paper roll. "
    and " I can put the seat down" (especially at night!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I can actually do both of those...as well as glue a kitchen cabinet door back together like I did yesterday ..

But my line is...

"I own 25% of a trust that includes a 65 acre farm and more tractors than I have clean pairs of underwear"...