Page 9 of 121 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Rhino Keeper
    He lied he wasn't going to retire. It was already confirmed. I say "wasn't" because he is now saying that he is going to stop doing music and start a tattoo shop business with his dad.
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    No! Don't send him back here!! Nooooooooo!
    I second that :-P
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Executive Chef
    Pinkster love your pics. The water is so much prettier than what. Ive seen in Thailand. Wish I could go to that kind of beach.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Pinkster love your pics. The water is so much prettier than what. Ive seen in Thailand. Wish I could go to that kind of beach.
    The water was amazing. Warm and clear.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Well if the Americans and Canadians don't want him, maybe he should go to Jamaica. At least he'll be back under Queen Elizabeth. And can work on his tan some more.
    Ha! Send him come, man. Yes. Send him come. We will straighten him out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The water was amazing. Warm and clear.
    That's the Caribbean for you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That's the Caribbean for you
    I'm so jealous you get to live there. I'd love to live in an oceany snow free place.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Well the sad thing about it is that I haven't been to the beach since October! >.< And i have had plenty opportunity to go too. We take it for granted that it is always there. Some people don't even ever go to the beach...just never the time or they cannot be bothered.

Grand Emperor
    Southern California is an oceany snow free place along the coast but the beaches aren't nearly as nice. I was at one of the piers on Saturday and there were a lot of people at the beach including in the water.

We we also have mountains. It's a couple of hours to the snow for me. Here you can play in the snow in the morning and go in the water at the beach in the afternoon. I'll probably never do that. A coworker did that once with his kids that were visiting from the Boston area. Many years we we don't get a lot of snow so the ski resorts have to make snow.

Grand Emperor
    The petition to deport Justin Bieber has 120K signatures in a week. If a petition gets more than 100K in a month, the White House has to review it and respond. Kind of a waste of taxpayers' money.

There are also two petitions to not deport Justin Bieber, opened the same day and next day after the petition to deport him. One has 165 signatures and the other has 818.