Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Grand Emperor
    If you do an internet search for "transfer pictures from camera to android phone" there are several ways listed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Here's one I took with my phone. It's a yummy scary lunch place that had burgers and mash plantains. It's near Higuey in the Dominican.

Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    That looks like a garage!
    More like a closet. Well that's the size of mine.
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Wow... Where have I been? There is a new whatever thread?!?
    The original copycats.

Contact me via PM

Please add me on bakery story, restaurant story, farm story, fashion story, pet shop story, and zoo story 2. My ID is copycats

Ketchup chips are delicious

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ok I need some help. I know nmishii explained this to me last year but I can't remember how to do it.

How do I get my pictures from my camera to be in my phone? With no computer.

Don't laugh.
    I know you use an android phone so I dont know if they have something like this for that but for my ipad (works in an iphone to) I use this to load my pics straight to my ipad without using a computer.

You just put the SD card in and put the card reader into your ipad charge slot. Maybe they have something similar for an android.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I thought last year it was how to get your pictures from a disposable camera onto your computer. My answer was to go to Walmart and request the pictures be put on CD when developed.

Assuming now you're using the digital camera RealFarmer helped you get. I've never gone from digital camera to phone, only from digital camera to computer. And I tried to copy (not email) from computer to phone a couple of months ago and gave up. I don't know the latest technologies on digital cameras because I use my cell phone for my camera and can't remember the last time I bought a camera.

What media does your camera use? If a microSD card I think you can stick that in your microSD slot on your phone, copy the pictures to phone memory, and then put back the microSD card that goes in the phone, and copy the pictures from phone memory to the microSD card.

If any other media, I think you have to copy to computer and leave it on the computer. Or email the pics to your gmail account and download the attachments. Unless your camera has a cable with a micro USB adapter that fits into your charging port.

Maybe sourlicorice knows.
    If Pinkster had an IOS device Id know as I put my pics straight from camera to my ipad (works in an iphone to). Hopefully android devices have something similar to what I use that pinkster could get.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

Executive Chef
    Hey Pinkster,

I just found this site check it out if you want.

https://connect.dpreview.com/post/978.../eye-fi-mobile

Executive Chef
    Pinkster, heres one more that doesnt require wifi.

https://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-tra...-android-phone

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    If Pinkster had an IOS device Id know as I put my pics straight from camera to my ipad (works in an iphone to). Hopefully android devices have something similar to what I use that pinkster could get.

If only....the world would be such a better place if everyone just used ios devices and threw away those android phones! Lol. I have an android phone. Lol.
    I have one of those adapters for my ipad too. Works great.

That usb sd card reader in the second link should do the trick for pinkster. I probably should get one of those myself so i can transfer pics to my phone.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 01-28-14 at 07:15 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    O.O

Wow...i had nooooooooooooooooOoooooooo idea!!! Goodness me. What language is that? O.o I am shocked.

Pinkster, yes...i imagine the soup nazi's voice too lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I thought last year it was how to get your pictures from a disposable camera onto your computer. My answer was to go to Walmart and request the pictures be put on CD when developed.

Assuming now you're using the digital camera RealFarmer helped you get. I've never gone from digital camera to phone, only from digital camera to computer. And I tried to copy (not email) from computer to phone a couple of months ago and gave up. I don't know the latest technologies on digital cameras because I use my cell phone for my camera and can't remember the last time I bought a camera.

What media does your camera use? If a microSD card I think you can stick that in your microSD slot on your phone, copy the pictures to phone memory, and then put back the microSD card that goes in the phone, and copy the pictures from phone memory to the microSD card.

If any other media, I think you have to copy to computer and leave it on the computer. Or email the pics to your gmail account and download the attachments. Unless your camera has a cable with a micro USB adapter that fits into your charging port.

Maybe sourlicorice knows.
    I have a little USB cord thingee somewhere. I'll try paragraph 3. Thanks!
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George