Thread: goals

goals

Has anyone stopped getting goals in restaurant story all of a sudden? I'm on Lev 51 and right after I completed oodles of noodles goal, no more goals have popped up. Not the clipboard or anything. Does anyone know why? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Those were the last goals

You have to wait till new ones are released
    I was hoping for valentines ones but I guess we aren't getting any this year
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Thank you so very much! I was hoping to get goals that unlock the birthday oven but I guess I have to wait then. Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by veechrome1 View Post
    Thank you so very much! I was hoping to get goals that unlock the birthday oven but I guess I have to wait then. Thanks again!
    Oh those were unlocked from past goals so you will not ever be able to unlock them
    Or any items that you currently have that say locked by goal ... Since those goals are expired

We've been getting 1goal line every month
    Last edited by igames4me; 01-29-14 at 12:19 PM.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by veechrome1 View Post
    The next monthly goal "should" start next Wednesday. I say "should" loosely since we normally get them towards the start of the month and on a Wednesday since that's the update day. I also believe that the CNY challenge ends then also. Or that's what someone said.