Thread: Maps lost trying to expand to the Alpaca

Host(ess)

Maps lost trying to expand to the Alpaca

Hi guys,
    I've just lost 9 maps of each type, trying to expand on the new square that leads to Alpaca. I play on iPad 2, iOS 7, updated Farm Story 2 two days ago. When i tapped on "expand" button, it expanded, then the game froze, refreshed and i saw again the expansion sign on the same square, but the maps required were gone. Force closed the game, no change. Restarted the device, no luck again. Could you, please, either give me back the maps, or unlock the 9 maps square! thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thank you, Kooky!

Farm Supplier

Angry Game glitch stole my expansion AND all 12 or so of each of the 3 types of maps!

Quote Originally Posted by Danskata View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've just lost 9 maps of each type, trying to expand on the new square that leads to Alpaca. I play on iPad 2, iOS 7, updated Farm Story 2 two days ago. When i tapped on "expand" button, it expanded, then the game froze, refreshed and i saw again the expansion sign on the same square, but the maps required were gone. Force closed the game, no change. Restarted the device, no luck again. Could you, please, either give me back the maps, or unlock the 9 maps square! thanks!
    Same thing happened to me just now ... game froze or updated, little rooster appeared in middle with a circle around him, game reset... expansion GONE. All maps AND the tools I used to clear the land... GONE. :::sigh::: Sent an email to support. How long will this take? And did they give you your expansion back? Thanks!
    Last edited by deedee31; 03-21-14 at 03:09 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee31 View Post
    Same thing happened to me just now ... game froze or updated, little rooster appeared in middle with a circle around him, game reset... expansion GONE. All maps AND the tools I used to clear the land... GONE. :::sigh::: Sent an email to support. How long will this take? And did they give you your expansion back? Thanks!
    Hi deedee,
    support answered after 5 days that they are sorry, but they can't restore any items lost due to this "out of sync" error. So I collected again everything needed for the expansion. It's very unpleasant, but nothing can be done. Bon courage!

Executive Chef
    This is the same message I got with an "sync error". They were sorry but did not give the items back (mine were gems).

Executive Chef
    I didn't get an out of sync message or freezes. I continued to play normally well after my expansion and logged off. Then came back to my stuff missing, just like on dragon. They should be able to see these things. Keep writing them!

Fashion Designer
    It will do no good. Their reply every time is they cannot restore coins, gems, parts etc due to sync issues. They blame everything on sync issues.