Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring back items from the LTO and boxes of the past like last valentines .PLEASE.

Rhino Keeper

Red face Bring back items from the LTO and boxes of the past like last valentines .PLEASE.

Everyone seems to want items from the valentines box of 2012 including Me. Bring some back like the Cherish Fountain , Heart Waterfall , Heart Stockings , Red Dress , Etc. Some Limit time offers ( LTO ) like the Valentines Display , AQUARIUS Fountain , etc. , Winter box item Like the Ice Skating Display,.. And the Pucker up Display.. Come On LavaTeam give us what we want and Make Lots of Money From Gem Sales... And 40% off gem Sale Won't be bad either...lol
    Activist

Executive Chef
    Yeah agreed but not getting my hopes up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    Everyone seems to want items from the valentines box of 2012 including Me. Bring some back like the Cherish Fountain , Heart Waterfall , Heart Stockings , Red Dress , Etc. Some Limit time offers ( LTO ) like the Valentines Display , AQUARIUS Fountain , etc. , Winter box item Like the Ice Skating Display,.. And the Pucker up Display.. Come On LavaTeam give us what we want and Make Lots of Money From Gem Sales... And 40% off gem Sale Won't be bad either...lol
    The Romantic Register would be great also
    Activist

Yea. At the bare minimum I would've been happy had the gazebo been a LTO and a couple new cute catalogs for v-day. Thats all .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    I totally agree. I would love these items and if the items out of the new box were available for purchase.

Executive Chef
    And that teddy bear display which I don't know if it's from an old box or old LTO but it's so cute.
    Also the pink babydoll catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    And that teddy bear display which I don't know if it's from an old box or old LTO but it's so cute.
    Also the pink babydoll catalogue.
    The teddy bear display was a LTO

Executive Chef
    I would like the Pucker Up display. That one would make my day.
    As a new idea... I would like to see a Valentine's Day Wedding, like the Spring Wedding, but with pink and reds.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I would like the Pucker Up display. That one would make my day.
    As a new idea... I would like to see a Valentine's Day Wedding, like the Spring Wedding, but with pink and reds.
    Ooh I like that idea. In general, just give us a bunch of pink & red everything, we'll buy it all probably.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I would like to purchase the glamour display which I believe it was a LTO and some items from the boxes but I will not open boxes but I am prepared to pay a little bit more. What is the point realising all this items when you cannot purchase when you would like to? Please TL make LTO easily accessible for us . Thanks
    Last edited by kattigra11; 01-27-14 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast