Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Cost of army suddenly increased without upgrading

i hadnt noticed this but seeing someone has to spend 90k for a dragon....i checked mine are only 30 k
    this is not fair at all.........if i win , i want it to be on a FAIR PLAYING FEILD. I can think of zero reason why some should be paying more or having to wait longer than others. if we are all equal then wins are based on s****....now that would be a fair fight someone could be proud of winning.....................

hi frozen turtle,
    The combat effectiveness has been changed. I keep troop stats recorded and there was a change to airships bears and knights both in hp and damage. knights hp was reduced by about 1080 and over 160 dam was removed from them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytongordon View Post
    hi frozen turtle,
    The combat effectiveness has been changed. I keep troop stats recorded and there was a change to airships bears and knights both in hp and damage. knights hp was reduced by about 1080 and over 160 dam was removed from them
    Here is the update note:
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...anuary-30-2014

I agree, this game management is a disgrace. Treating paying customers unfairly. I was about to buy some more gems for additional workshed. Luckily I have and will not spend another dime unless they start fixing this. Just like in dragon story, used to spend money very month but haven done so in 6 months. All these stupid changes just encourage me more to are farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytongordon View Post
    hi frozen turtle,
    As syllrag pointed out, the combat effective was part of a separate change. Please continue providing feedback. I have been sharing your concerns with the team to discuss for future updates. Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    As syllrag pointed out, the combat effective was part of a separate change. Please continue providing feedback. I have been sharing your concerns with the team to discuss for future updates. Thanks again!
    Good.
    I realise it is pointless for me to upgrade the Barracks as both my Higher lvl units are overpriced. Knights and Dragons.
    Dragons need plenty of work as it is not effective, any way I cant be paying 90,000 stones for it.
    I was using Bears but not it is only a good shield, cause if I use too many I will definitely lose.
    Airships cost too high for me, so will not upgrade it further. So Air Battles are not for me.

Ice Wizard, Mr. Freeze keeps dying, so will not use it. Summoners has been a waste of time.
    My Maze is overpriced.

So I have to use common units to Fight.
    Archers and Demo guys are good luckily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meyoume View Post
    i hadnt noticed this but seeing someone has to spend 90k for a dragon....i checked mine are only 30 k
    this is not fair at all.........if i win , i want it to be on a FAIR PLAYING FEILD. I can think of zero reason why some should be paying more or having to wait longer than others. if we are all equal then wins are based on s****....now that would be a fair fight someone could be proud of winning.....................
    Dear Friend,

Make Hay while the sun shines. The game is still evolving and will keep changing.
    I was having fun with Airships until it was 9000 for a lvl 3 Airship.
    Then I switched to Bears, but now they cant bite.
    I may have to upgrade my Warriors after the Armory is done.

I even missed out on the 500 free gems for reaching 1500 crowns ha ha.
    But Life is never fair.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u for giving me back the original prices. So glad i can play this game again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    Thank u for giving me back the original prices. So glad i can play this game again
    Prices are back, but the power cut is still on.

Price for Demo guy is up slightly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456