Thread: Gifting Neighbors

Gifting Neighbors

Why can't I ever gift certain neighbors?! It's frustrating and I can't figure out why select ones will never receive a gift but the little gift icon is always lite up for gifting! Anyone else have this happen to them?

You can only send 3 gifts per day. That's the limit. So pick the 3 nbrs you know will gift you back..

Rhino Keeper
    Can only receive 20 gifts a day so they might have already accepted 20 gifts from their other neighbors by the time you have sent them your gift. You can send gifts right after reset to make sure your neighbors receive a gift from you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can only send 3 gifts per day. That's the limit. So pick the 3 nbrs you know will gift you back..
    No.....you can send out as many gifts as you want. But if your nbr already got 20 gifts your gift won't go through. This game isn't the 3 max gift type of game. You must be thinking of another game. BS is the same as RS.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    If it's the morning and they're already maxed, I like to leave a note on their wall telling them to let me know if they decline some gifts so I can come back and regift them.
    If you have 20 gifts in queue that you have not declined or accepted, when your neighbors try to gift you, they'll get the message that youre maxed. After you decline, for instance, 5 gifts, then you'll be unmaxed and can accept 5 more from different neighbors.
    This is why some neighbors, such as myself, are so picky when it comes to wanting only parts. If I need 10 wiring for an appliance I'm building and I have 8 neighbors that send me French toast before other neighbors that read my wall can gift me what I need, then it's very possible I could lose out on 8 wiring I could have otherwise gotten bec I was temporarily maxed before I had a chance to decline those unwanted French toasts.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    No.....you can send out as many gifts as you want. But if your nbr already got 20 gifts your gift won't go through. This game isn't the 3 max gift type of game. You must be thinking of another game. BS is the same as RS.
    Sorry got confused with Castle story. On too many forums. Lol

Thanks everybody! I did not know there was a max amount of gifts one could receive per day! I just thought it was one per neighbor a day! Not including materials you ask for help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katlarg877 View Post
    Thanks everybody! I did not know there was a max amount of gifts one could receive per day! I just thought it was one per neighbor a day! Not including materials you ask for help!
    It is supposed to be twenty regular gifts plus twenty responses to material requests per day. Supposed to be, being the main thing here.