Thread: Falling Leaf Tournament timer broken

Executive Chef

Falling Leaf Tournament timer broken

Last night the new "2 day" tournament started, i was online when it happened, i don't think i missed out on much - the forum thread was started not long ago at that time.

But a little while ago now the onscreen timer switched from showing 2 days to indicate less than 24 hours....

I've already seen other player having same issue, so TL, what's up with this? Is 2 days not 48 hours where you live?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Last night the new "2 day" tournament started, i was online when it happened, i don't think i missed out on much - the forum thread was started not long ago at that time.

But a little while ago now the onscreen timer switched from showing 2 days to indicate less than 24 hours....

I've already seen other player having same issue, so TL, what's up with this? Is 2 days not 48 hours where you live?

My guess it is it not broken but they have launched a tournament on a tight time schedule but they have not taken into account that some of their players are not in the USA and will be sleeping when it it launched and will not see the tournament until it is 24 hours on the timer.

One day for 12 rounds ?? I don't think that is possible.

Executive Chef
    Mmm i know what you mean ciarjen, but surely i should've gotten announcement earlier in the day, having restarted iPad and game at least twice during the hours before....oh well, imo if it says 2 days and that isn't 48 hours i'd say it's broken - maybe from the start, but still broken!

Edit: Having a soft friday i was even able to play a few battles in arena during the day, without any tournament statting up until last night, so....broken, kaputt, crashed and burnt i say!!!! Hehe
    Last edited by MakJulos; 01-25-14 at 01:47 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The first "day" of a tournament is always missing 10 hours so this one is only 38 hours. With the number of high level champion and diamond opponents it means the odds of winning are less than in a regular tournament but at least it's over quicker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    The first "day" of a tournament is always missing 10 hours so this one is only 38 hours. With the number of high level champion and diamond opponents it means the odds of winning are less than in a regular tournament but at least it's over quicker.
    Aww my last post in this thread mysteriously disappeared....how odd! So, tournaments are NEVER as long as announcement states? If first day always misses 10 hours? Well, not much to do about that strange system i guess - if it was a pay to play game however it could probably be an object for a lawsuit though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Aww my last post in this thread mysteriously disappeared....how odd! So, tournaments are NEVER as long as announcement states? If first day always misses 10 hours? Well, not much to do about that strange system i guess - if it was a pay to play game however it could probably be an object for a lawsuit though!
    It's just like dragons breeding times... For example Titan 32 hrs but it shows 2 days
    So you are saying you want tl to put Titan for 48 hrs ? Just to go with what it states 2 days

This is normal on tl games... 1 day catalog/recipe/ crop usually means 22 hrs not 24 hrs
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    It's just like dragons breeding times... For example Titan 32 hrs but it shows 2 days
    So you are saying you want tl to put Titan for 48 hrs ? Just to go with what it states 2 days

This is normal on tl games... 1 day catalog/recipe/ crop usually means 22 hrs not 24 hrs
    Well, i guess there's some tricky programming and stuff involved if to actually advertise the correct duration using hours.....