Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Thread: Battle Tournament (IOS) Falling Leaf Dragon 1-24-2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Big Congratulations to you kiaxtor,.
    Thanks Kami!

Congrats to you Sumer & all the other winners.

I agree the prize should be a better dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrhaven View Post
    I don't usually write anything here. I just watch but I got something that I was told couldn't be bred. I just got a clock work dragon with Fairytale and Fire. I was trying for Red Queen. Team Lava must have changed Clockwork to a breedable dragon.
    Yes that is off topic on this thread but clockwork and nightmare two previously unbreedable dragons are breedable now. :{D
    Last edited by DragonMaster128z; 01-26-14 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typo
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodworker49 View Post
    Thanks Kami and all others who sent congrats. Slept in so got late start this morning. Looks like TL has stacked the last rounds. Compressed time line means we get to nasties quicker.

8. Atlas - Leopard MBM
    It also means no gold. There should have been some gold in there somewhere. Well I didn't see the icon until noon on Friday and my timer ended the next day at midnight. So I think I got about 35 or so hours not 48 hours like normal people would expect when you see a 2 day timer. I guess it is too difficult to put 36:00:00 instead of two days. Anyways, I did real well Friday in getting up to Black Knight. However, I spent all day SAT working BK and Prism and nothing I would try would work so I did not get this dragon again. bummer Congrats to all who had an easier time than I.

Executive Chef
    Wonder if we will have a tourney as usual tomorrow. I hope so cos I want the AHs to craft a 2nd Amazon so I can then craft a jade or Tigers Eye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Wonder if we will have a tourney as usual tomorrow. I hope so cos I want the AHs to craft a 2nd Amazon so I can then craft a jade or Tigers Eye
    that would be good for me as well. Got the first Amazon and only need 80 plus to get the 2nd one for crafting one of those two you mentioned.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354