Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play both of Castle Story and Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Play both of Castle Story and Dragon Story

Post deleted. Disappointed by TL.
    Last edited by moon331; 01-31-14 at 06:59 AM.

I use to play dragon story but trying to get all of the dragons before the expired just made the game too hectic for me.

The Honorable Panda
    If you like the challenges in castle of having to prepare recipes and grow crops to do other things, I would suggest you try Farm Story 2. It runs slow at the start like castle did (building your buildings) but I have really enjoyed it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I tried DS for awhile, but didn't find it nearly as much fun as CS. There are more and more different things going on in CS, and the CS storyline and characters are more engaging. Perhaps most importantly, I have much greater ability in CS to design my kingdom.

Dragon Story has ridiculous gold requirements and many quests that I never even attempt. Farm Story seems a bit boring and is hard a the start. Home Story is fun, but Castle Story is the one I play every single day. Addicted? yup!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you like the challenges in castle of having to prepare recipes and grow crops to do other things, I would suggest you try Farm Story 2. It runs slow at the start like castle did (building your buildings) but I have really enjoyed it.
    I tried Farm Story 2 and kinda like it. The problem is unlike CS, which generally only needs to play every 2 hours, FS2 needs much more attention. You know, eggs and milk...

Rhino Keeper
    You'll have to play with a different mindset towards Dragon Story. If missing limited time events such as Harvest Pergola, Reindeer Stable, etc. bothers you a lot, then I suggest you don't try Dragon Story. Some people have more luck, but personally, I miss more than half of the limited time dragons. Its all about luck over there even if you spend heaps of gold.

I think of it like this:
    Alicorn = Diamond Dragon, you either get it or you don't for ages.
    Dragon = Limited Super Rare dragons. Many frustrated players for every limited super rare.
    Fangbeasts = Common dragons. Expect a whole lot of 14 hour, 20 hour, 10 hour fails when you breed dragons.
    The level of shock/luck if someone were to get Large Diamond, Golden Fleece, and Burning Ember in the space of a week = getting a super rare or ultra rare on the first try.
    There are a lot more timed events: Tournaments (7 days) Summoning (10-14 days)

BUT its still fun, give it a go?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    Does anyone play both of Castle Story and Dragon Story here? Which one do you prefer?

I have been playing Castle Story for a long time but never Dragon Story. Though these two games have things similar, like dragons, I personally think CS looks more beautiful than DS. CS has 3D style designs while DS is more like 2D. DS is only about dragons and many of those dragons look weird to me.

Or in other words, I am playing Castle, Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant Story. CS is my favorite. Which game will you recommend to play next? Let's stick with teamlava games, because this is TL forum.
    I play them both but am seriously considering quitting Dragon Story. It is very, very frustrating when you keep breeding worthless dragons you already have and just have to "sell" it for 100 or even 10 dollars! I had a 10 level dragon (the highest) and he has been "exhausted" for several weeks so I had to sell him to make room and they gave me 10 bucks. I spent a small fortune getting him to level 10!! AND the quest like things are almost un-achieveable and I have a huge string and the "NEW" ones don't even come up on the top. You have to keep going through this big looonnnngggggg list to see if there are any new ones. (hoping you might be able to do it and move up a level). Can you tell my feelings!! I love Castle Story but I don't think I will ever find the golden apple so I can finish that goal!!!! Linda (Twilight) GoodyTwoShoes2

Those are the very same reasons I quit dragon story Goodytwoshoes. And the unachievable dragons as well.

Executive Chef
    @GoodyTwoShoes2: an exhausted dragon only rejuvinates in a healing well, this is a building you can buy at your market. It costs 500 silver + 2 hours for a dragon to heal, so it's no problem.

I play both DS and CS (and FS, BS, RS, PSS, FS1, MS and 2 non-Team Lava games) and I'm very fond of these, all for different reasons. Lots of other Team Lava games I've tried, mainly for the gems and gold you get when you install and play them, some I kept playing, some I de-installed. I started BS, then PSS and DS. Castle Story is my latest new game (am now lvl 23). In DS I now have 105 uniqe dragons, more than half of them lvl 10. I participate in tournaments, summonings, mining, and try to complete my Arctic Isle in BS. Yes, it's a luck based game, but the additional gameplay (tournaments, summonings, minings) make it not solely depending on luck. Although I haven't bred a nice dragon in weeks, I still like it.

The fun of playing lots of these games is that when some games don't go so well, others will ens the other way around. When Castle Story is going slow and a bit boring because of the long waiting times, I always have another game in which I'm going like a blast.

If you have questions, you can always go to the forum of that game: most people are very helpfull here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast