Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

Rhino Keeper
    That's a blanket in the craft shop?! I couldn't tell what it was.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    That's a blanket in the craft shop?! I couldn't tell what it was.
    Alpaca wool blanket for 3 alpaca wool

Plus an Alpaca plushy for 2 alpaca wool, 2 buttons, 1 linen flower

Host(ess)
    The guide doesn't say, but after spending 50K coins and 12 each of the permits, willI have to repair the alpaca pen?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    The guide doesn't say, but after spending 50K coins and 12 each of the permits, willI have to repair the alpaca pen?
    Yes it is in post 1 of this thread
    16 each of
    Hammers
    Planks
    Bricks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I've updated the paper requirements from 15 to 12 of each in the Guide. Can you let me know of your repair requirements? In case of changes like papers were. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes it is in post 1 of this thread
    16 each of
    Hammers
    Planks
    Bricks
    Thanks Judy.

Executive Chef
    What? You've got to be joking! It'll take me 5 week, and that'll be lucky, if I can even get the 10.000 coins from the leaderboard events - just to even expand there, to get the alpaca.

Unless things have changed regarding the use of alpaca wool, it sounds like I just wasted my land permits/expansions on it I undersell my stuff, completely unless I'm trying to transfer coins over from a different farm of mine, but even if I was to sell full price, nothing would come out of that, either. Regretting this already, I'll just wait to expand there until I can get all 200.000 coins. So not only will I be able to expand, but I could buy all 4 of the alpacas at once.

A neighbour of mine asked me for some tools, not only do I barely have them, but I definitely cannot offer them now, for any price. As I would barely have enough to fix his home (the fencing)

I should've just expanded to the fishing area, especially since that was an actual request that piper asked you to do.

I am now angry, and wished I would've read this thread sooner.

I just hope the use of alpaca wool has changed or gotten better usage over time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B13DCAFB-8B1B-4869-BD19-8DF6DB5BB023.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	892.7 KB 
ID:	55553

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    What? You've got to be joking! It'll take me 5 week, and that'll be lucky, if I can even get the 10.000 coins from the leaderboard events - just to even expand there, to get the alpaca.

Unless things have changed regarding the use of alpaca wool, it sounds like I just wasted my land permits/expansions on it I undersell my stuff, completely unless I'm trying to transfer coins over from a different farm of mine, but even if I was to sell full price, nothing would come out of that, either. Regretting this already, I'll just wait to expand there until I can get all 200.000 coins. So not only will I be able to expand, but I could buy all 4 of the alpacas at once.

A neighbour of mine asked me for some tools, not only do I barely have them, but I definitely cannot offer them now, for any price. As I would barely have enough to fix his home (the fencing)

I should've just expanded to the fishing area, especially since that was an actual request that piper asked you to do.

I am now angry, and wished I would've read this thread sooner.

I just hope the use of alpaca wool has changed or gotten better usage over time.
    I don't know about "better," but alpaca wool is used in several recipes in the studio. And at the very least, you have opened up more space that you can use to place buildings and crops on.

And won't you feel good when you can let that poor, lonely Alpaca (with its head always bobbing forlornly) roam about in a nice, fixed-up pen, no longer trapped in place by overgrown weeds?

Executive Chef
    Good news! Once I at least get 50 thousand more coins (at least!) I will expand to get them alpacas! I truly thought I'd never see the day where I'd be able to eventually buy the alpaca, especially anytime soon, but I was wrong!

Happy

Name:	E8F2E01C-D0A5-4974-9303-8C07E06002E4.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	56334

Luckily, in the next day or 2, instead of the alpaca being upset that his home is broken, it will be fixed, along with adding more friends in with him.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Good news! Once I at least get 50 thousand more coins (at least!) I will expand to get them alpacas! I truly thought I'd never see the day where I'd be able to eventually buy the alpaca, especially anytime soon, but I was wrong!

Happy

Name:	E8F2E01C-D0A5-4974-9303-8C07E06002E4.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	56334

Luckily, in the next day or 2, instead of the alpaca being upset that his home is broken, it will be fixed, along with adding more friends in with him.
    I finally fixed the pen to the Alpacas, and have bought all 4 of them.

I'm happy my business is doing good on here and racking in profit, as well.

Good to now have them!

Now the alpaca isn't as saddened anymore, which is great.

Name:	C7F9F623-A70F-4B3A-9BCC-C27540797E2A.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	56347
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567