Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

everyone is so right on the train orders.. no way to scroll down. I have not used it since the update either.. don't plan on it..
    The alpaca (while cute) sounds like a waste of time I am headed for the jelly maker .. alpaca can wait till I get all the buildings!
    I do like the upgrade to the drops they seem to be so much more frequent from the mine and plane thanks TL

New Resident
    yes once the pen is fixed and alpaca'(s) is (are) functional , i mean they produce wool and need to be fed the pen can be moved where you have space...if you have space..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    The new look train is now a giant gem trap.
    Tell me about it!!! Just tried to scroll and pressed too hard and slightly in the wrong place and bang - 80 gems gone. Not happy about that at all. In fact I am so angry about it right now that I don't think I will bother with any more train deliveries after this one is done

Rhino Keeper
    yes, since the update has been made, i didn't achieve one train order. I am too angry to loose gems. But we know by the time that it seems that TL makes it by purpose.

Farm Supplier
    I'm very upset. Farm story 2. I have reached but have not been allowed to get alpacas. Even worse....I deleted farm story 2 Christmas thinking I could download it again hoping I could get alpacas. Now u see it's no longer available?? I want farm story 2 Christmas back!!! I want the snow!!! I want to get alpacas. Please help!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    I'm very upset. Farm story 2. I have reached but have not been allowed to get alpacas. Even worse....I deleted farm story 2 Christmas thinking I could download it again hoping I could get alpacas. Now u see it's no longer available?? I want farm story 2 Christmas back!!! I want the snow!!! I want to get alpacas. Please help!!!!
    You will need to do the couple of expansions next to the alpacas, then expand the aplacas to free him.

The regular game is the most current game to be playing. It includes some bug fixes that the Christmas version may not have.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Angry

I will not be doing anymore train orders until they fix it. Just one big gem trap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    Does any one else think those requirement are a little ridiculous? If I don't spend gems its going to take months to get to. Not to mention the fact that I'll be broke.
    Yes! I didn't even take notice of the fact that there was a game update that needs downloading. Well you know what i mean. Anyway it's exciting but shoot that is a tall order and super expensive! I guess it's a challenge for the people who had maxed out expansions and had already gotten to the highest level they could but some of us are super poor lol! I'm still recovering money from when i purchased the forge. I mean youch 50k for ONE alpaca?! That's highway robbery!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey3 View Post
    do you have ios? I'm not sure how it works on android but if you do have ios you can re-download the Christmas version. It's in your purchased apps in the app well app lol. Sorry if that's old news just trying to help! But you kinda have to pick if you would rather have the Christmas version or alpacas lol sucky but true.

Fashion Designer
    wow that was one expensive goal to get those alpacas! first all maps to get there, then all those precious boards, hammers and bricks to give and final surprise, cost of each. do i need to mention i am broke? i understand it should not be easy to get everything as and when we want but this was just too expensive. 4 pieces of their wool every 9 hours, well that will never pay me back those 200k.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast