Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    I was very happy when the update came. But when I saw what you need to expand and what you have to pay afterwards. They say the first Alpaca is for free. Is not because you have to pay 50000 bugs and give some expansions AND tools ( a lot of !! ) Again TL is doing eveything to make it very hard. Also the train is not good. You really have to pay attention when you scroll down, not to hit the button " buy all " listed below the item required. Again something to make us loose our gems more quickly when we do not pay attention. I' m at level 38 and I'm getting more and more frustrated. They changed also the drops in the mine. In december I always got something in the mine, sometimes 2 or 3 items. Now it's again like at the beginning. I have to spend 2 or 3 axes to get 1 item.
    I generally get two, sometimes three, items from the mine. This arvo I got two gold and one iron with the one axe. Jackpot!

Rhino Keeper
    No wonder my poor alpaca looked so sad at first, his pen doesn't have feed and water troughs.
    I can't remember, but does the pen have a gate?

Farm Supplier
    I deleted, and redownloaded farm story2 and although I see the alpaca, I cannot figure out how to expand to him. I tried hitting the expand button, but it only shows the 4 areas I still need to expand to. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Do I need the Xmas version, or the regular version? When I press on the alpaca it just says you need version 1.7 to expand there... Any recommendations?

I have expanded the alpacas and bought my extra 3...a total costing me 200,000.....all this to make an alpaca blanket (that by the way takes 3 wool for 1 blanket) to be able to sell 1 blanket every 4 hrs at a max price of 220 coins....seems a little ridiculous. After giving all the deeds, permits, maps, bricks, hammers, wood planks, and hundreds of thousands of coins...my profit is only 220 coins.....I'm not sure if this makes sense!! Please someone explain this to me to insure I'm not loosing it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by berry_cupcake View Post
    I have expanded the alpacas and bought my extra 3...a total costing me 200,000.....all this to make an alpaca blanket (that by the way takes 3 wool for 1 blanket) to be able to sell 1 blanket every 4 hrs at a max price of 220 coins....seems a little ridiculous. After giving all the deeds, permits, maps, bricks, hammers, wood planks, and hundreds of thousands of coins...my profit is only 220 coins.....I'm not sure if this makes sense!! Please someone explain this to me to insure I'm not loosing it.

Yeah they now made my decision to leave the game very easy, I used to spend money on gems, not any more.
    The expansions the gave us are useless, I needed more space and the gave us 5 plots that have no sense ( except the 2 one next to the train station)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ascherb View Post
    I deleted, and redownloaded farm story2 and although I see the alpaca, I cannot figure out how to expand to him. I tried hitting the expand button, but it only shows the 4 areas I still need to expand to. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Do I need the Xmas version, or the regular version? When I press on the alpaca it just says you need version 1.7 to expand there... Any recommendations?
    You still need to press on one of the expansion signs first and then click on the alpaca. I made the same mistake and couldn't work it out either!

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the info, it's nice when players go out of their way to leave such a detailed description of what's required for new features in the game, makes it much easier for the rest of us to source what's needed before we start expanding

The update notes say the train layout is new and improved? Improved how? All I see is potential ways for me to waste gems.

I was wondering about the mine to. Is it a one time purchase or do I have to buy it every time!

Farm Supplier
    you only get one when you purchase so you will be buying it every time. They're very lame and very expensive.

I was working towards the alpaca but this thread convinced me not to waste my time. The train has been lame, it continues to be, and to get one blanket for 220? That's a bit silly. I'm also noticing I'm getting more and more orders that are under 100 stars and very few coins for the items. I just won't fill the stupid things. Two gold and a jam for 80? ya right. Stormy probably does not care if we start to drop off, they do this with most games, but this one is one I've played for longer and was enjoying they still did things over level 40...but maybe now it's one lame thing every few months then they'll invent a new game. I'm getting tired of them I'll keep with the farm to see if they straighten this out, but not for long....and stormy, I spend a lot of real money on gems...so if you lose players like me who do that eventually it will matter.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast