Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

The deluxe birdhouse decoration and pond have little video camera icons at the botton right what does that mean?
    Sabreen

I hate to admit this, but I had everything in storage except for two bricks, to expand to the new alpaca pen. I've never bought gems in this game, so it can be done... My profile says I've been playing for 139 days and I'm level 42. I will say this, I use all gems I earn from the train, butterfly's, and downloading and playing other games to expand my barn and silo. I love my farm and think it's pretty nice, but I don't have any fancy gem items really. My 8 year old son however spends all his gems on the fun stuff, so I guess we all play our own way.
    Expanding your barn as much as you can, so that you can buy permits and building supplies anytime you see them in the newspaper or nbrs stores is the best thing you can do for yourself in this game if you want it to be enjoyable (just my opinion of course..

edited to add that this was meant to be in response to nicxole, hopefully in a helpful way and not snotty!
    Last edited by slpecoraro; 01-24-14 at 06:22 PM.

What does the alpaca drop?
    Sabreen

Alpaca Wool of which you will need 3 to make 1 Alpaca Blanket
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbywabbys View Post

Farm Supplier
    alpaca poop

Quote Originally Posted by iggychic View Post
    alpaca poop
    For chocolate milk in the dairy??
    Sabreen

Farm Supplier
    For chocolate milk in the dairy??
    LMAO perfect

BTW, I tried the stuff in the mine...it's a total waste of a lot of gems (like 24 per use). I thought they were pretty lame. Don't do what I did though....I bought them and there isn't an explanation on how to use them so I wasted 48 gems. Just a couple of tools later they offered them to me for free (three of each) and there was a "how to" so you know what to do to use them. (That said, still lame).

Rhino Keeper
    I was very happy when the update came. But when I saw what you need to expand and what you have to pay afterwards. They say the first Alpaca is for free. Is not because you have to pay 50000 bugs and give some expansions AND tools ( a lot of !! ) Again TL is doing eveything to make it very hard. Also the train is not good. You really have to pay attention when you scroll down, not to hit the button " buy all " listed below the item required. Again something to make us loose our gems more quickly when we do not pay attention. I' m at level 38 and I'm getting more and more frustrated. They changed also the drops in the mine. In december I always got something in the mine, sometimes 2 or 3 items. Now it's again like at the beginning. I have to spend 2 or 3 axes to get 1 item.

Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    I was very happy when the update came. But when I saw what you need to expand and what you have to pay afterwards. They say the first Alpaca is for free. Is not because you have to pay 50000 bugs and give some expansions AND tools ( a lot of !! ) Again TL is doing eveything to make it very hard. Also the train is not good. You really have to pay attention when you scroll down, not to hit the button " buy all " listed below the item required. Again something to make us loose our gems more quickly when we do not pay attention. I' m at level 38 and I'm getting more and more frustrated. They changed also the drops in the mine. In december I always got something in the mine, sometimes 2 or 3 items. Now it's again like at the beginning. I have to spend 2 or 3 axes to get 1 item.

I said "free" in quotes because it's included once you unlock the pen. You don't just get the pen and then have to buy 4 alpaca. I felt the information I gave was quite through and not misleading. I am a player, I don't work for Team Lava and don't claim to speak for them. I just wanted to provide helpful information from my own experience.

Fashion Designer
    The new look train is now a giant gem trap.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast