Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

  1. #61
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    433
    That's a blanket in the craft shop?! I couldn't tell what it was.
    Have a Luvly Day!

  2. #62
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    That's a blanket in the craft shop?! I couldn't tell what it was.
    Alpaca wool blanket for 3 alpaca wool

    Plus an Alpaca plushy for 2 alpaca wool, 2 buttons, 1 linen flower

  3. #63
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    The guide doesn't say, but after spending 50K coins and 12 each of the permits, willI have to repair the alpaca pen?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    The guide doesn't say, but after spending 50K coins and 12 each of the permits, willI have to repair the alpaca pen?
    Yes it is in post 1 of this thread
    16 each of
    Hammers
    Planks
    Bricks

  5. #65
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconj View Post
    The guide doesn't say, but after spending 50K coins and 12 each of the permits, willI have to repair the alpaca pen?
    Thanks for letting me know. I've updated the paper requirements from 15 to 12 of each in the Guide. Can you let me know of your repair requirements? In case of changes like papers were. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes it is in post 1 of this thread
    16 each of
    Hammers
    Planks
    Bricks
    Thanks Judy.

  6. #66
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    866
    What? You've got to be joking! It'll take me 5 week, and that'll be lucky, if I can even get the 10.000 coins from the leaderboard events - just to even expand there, to get the alpaca.

    Unless things have changed regarding the use of alpaca wool, it sounds like I just wasted my land permits/expansions on it I undersell my stuff, completely unless I'm trying to transfer coins over from a different farm of mine, but even if I was to sell full price, nothing would come out of that, either. Regretting this already, I'll just wait to expand there until I can get all 200.000 coins. So not only will I be able to expand, but I could buy all 4 of the alpacas at once.

    A neighbour of mine asked me for some tools, not only do I barely have them, but I definitely cannot offer them now, for any price. As I would barely have enough to fix his home (the fencing)


    I should've just expanded to the fishing area, especially since that was an actual request that piper asked you to do.

    I am now angry, and wished I would've read this thread sooner.

    I just hope the use of alpaca wool has changed or gotten better usage over time.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B13DCAFB-8B1B-4869-BD19-8DF6DB5BB023.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	892.7 KB 
ID:	55553

  7. #67
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    What? You've got to be joking! It'll take me 5 week, and that'll be lucky, if I can even get the 10.000 coins from the leaderboard events - just to even expand there, to get the alpaca.

    Unless things have changed regarding the use of alpaca wool, it sounds like I just wasted my land permits/expansions on it I undersell my stuff, completely unless I'm trying to transfer coins over from a different farm of mine, but even if I was to sell full price, nothing would come out of that, either. Regretting this already, I'll just wait to expand there until I can get all 200.000 coins. So not only will I be able to expand, but I could buy all 4 of the alpacas at once.

    A neighbour of mine asked me for some tools, not only do I barely have them, but I definitely cannot offer them now, for any price. As I would barely have enough to fix his home (the fencing)


    I should've just expanded to the fishing area, especially since that was an actual request that piper asked you to do.

    I am now angry, and wished I would've read this thread sooner.

    I just hope the use of alpaca wool has changed or gotten better usage over time.
    I don't know about "better," but alpaca wool is used in several recipes in the studio. And at the very least, you have opened up more space that you can use to place buildings and crops on.

    And won't you feel good when you can let that poor, lonely Alpaca (with its head always bobbing forlornly) roam about in a nice, fixed-up pen, no longer trapped in place by overgrown weeds?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •