Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

The alpacas are finally here! For those curious about what is needed to expand to him and unlock him, here is what I remember. I probably should have written it down.

-First expansion requires 9 of each paper
    -Second expansion requires 14 of each paper
    -Alpaca expansion requires a minimum of level 20 and 12 of each paper PLUS 50,000 coins

Once you've opened his pen area, it will take 16 hammers, bricks and wood planks to repair his broken home.
    You start with 1 alpaca for "free", each additional alpaca costing 50,000 coins. 150,000 coins for a total of 4. In case anyone cares, his food takes 1 hour to cook and requires 1 wheat and 3 flax. Edit: Alpacas are on a 9 hour collection time

The mine has some additional features - all items are designed to help you find ore easier and cost gems. This is pretty self explanatory when you enter the mine and click on the items.
    The train has a new and improved user interface? I have a few hours until my train arrives so I'll update this then!
    Additional sheep and pig pens are now available for purchase also!

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Here is the updated train look. Rewards are the same for the "standard" sized train. 100% completion will yield 5 gems +exp and coins

Last edited by mizuonna; 01-24-14 at 04:58 AM.