Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

Alpaca Update! 1-23-14

The alpacas are finally here! For those curious about what is needed to expand to him and unlock him, here is what I remember. I probably should have written it down.

-First expansion requires 9 of each paper
    -Second expansion requires 14 of each paper
    -Alpaca expansion requires a minimum of level 20 and 12 of each paper PLUS 50,000 coins

Once you've opened his pen area, it will take 16 hammers, bricks and wood planks to repair his broken home.
    You start with 1 alpaca for "free", each additional alpaca costing 50,000 coins. 150,000 coins for a total of 4. In case anyone cares, his food takes 1 hour to cook and requires 1 wheat and 3 flax. Edit: Alpacas are on a 9 hour collection time

The mine has some additional features - all items are designed to help you find ore easier and cost gems. This is pretty self explanatory when you enter the mine and click on the items.
    The train has a new and improved user interface? I have a few hours until my train arrives so I'll update this then!
    Additional sheep and pig pens are now available for purchase also!

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Here is the updated train look. Rewards are the same for the "standard" sized train. 100% completion will yield 5 gems +exp and coins

Last edited by mizuonna; 01-24-14 at 04:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just downloaded the new version and can see the alpaca, however I have no way of expanding to it. I have no expansion sign to click on to expand to even just the first expansion area and when I click on the alpaca it tells me I need to upgrade to the new version. I'm on level 37 so should easily be able to expand to it. Any thoughts?

Eta: I just solved my problem. When I downloaded the FS2 it was just the regular version. When I went back to the App Store there was an update button waiting for me

My only gripe is that I've sold off so many expansion papers (I kept a stock of about 30 maps and expansions) because I had no use for them, and now I've got to save up again and don't get me started about those pesky deeds!!!
    Last edited by GameOfFarms; 01-24-14 at 04:00 AM.

There should be a little arrow expansion sign right by the alpaca and I believe there is another one over by the train station. If not, maybe force close and reopen?

Rhino Keeper
    *sigh* so it's me again... I've expanded to the alpaca. When I click on his expansion it still tells me I need the new version of FS2. This time I really don't know what to do!

Rhino Keeper
    I just force closed, reopened and it's all good thanks!

New Resident
    Is stuff in the mine a one time buy or do i get to keep it?

Executive Chef
    Help! I'm force closing closing ,re installed,all that,and it's still telling me a need the 7. Version,I just did!help please!

Executive Chef
    And I did the update button thingy too!

I was having the same problem but finally figured it out. After you have expanded to the new Alpaca pen, click on one of the other expansion signs and you will then see expansion at the actually Alpaca pen rather than the note about needing the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Does any one else think those requirement are a little ridiculous? If I don't spend gems its going to take months to get to. Not to mention the fact that I'll be broke.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast