Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How does Stormie have a "rose" oven?

How does Stormie have a "rose" oven?

And it makes different Valentine cupcakes and a cake not available.......?

Rhino Keeper
    Rose oven is from last years valentine day goal if I'm not mistaken I also have it in my bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeh rose oven is from valentines goal 2013

Farm Supplier
    It sucks that in Design mode I can view all the items that I did not get due to not completing goals. If these items are not available for me, not now and not in the future, remove them from the option list...... Items that we buy are deleted (seasonal items) and items that we never achieved are visible under our noses for ever.... Weird priority list from the design team.

Executive Chef
    Please bring back Rose oven!!!! Maybe as a LTO, for gems??
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have this oven and I was kinda annoyed that it was there.... silently mocking me! >.<

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    It sucks that in Design mode I can view all the items that I did not get due to not completing goals. If these items are not available for me, not now and not in the future, remove them from the option list...... Items that we buy are deleted (seasonal items) and items that we never achieved are visible under our noses for ever.... Weird priority list from the design team.
    LOL, you make a very good point Though Stormie's store still looks a bit anemic this time, the idea of enticing purchases that cannot be made is a little funny to me. "Hmm, what would you recommend?" "The lamb chops are delicious, sir." "Okay, I'll have those." "Sorry, sir, we don't have any"!

Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    I'm so with you on this one, I wish they would take off the items I didn't get I hate seeing them or at least give us another opportunity to get them, I also wish we could sell wallpapers and floor tiles, we can sell everything else, why not them.

Executive Chef
    Stormie has a Rose Oven because she earned one during the Valentines Challenge in 2013 and has it out because she apparently wanted 2 cook more this year.
    Its ridiculous 2 expect every item ever created 4 this game 2 b always available 2 all players. It seems like w each season, holiday or month someone gets upset when they look in the Design Tab and they discover something they wish they had. Right now it happens 2 b the Rose Oven or certain decor.
    I know w the Rose Oven it was part of the Valentines Challenge and it had 2 b earned just like all other appliances in goals. They just aren't given 2 u and u just can't buy them w gems. Y should TL change things now? I don't think it would b fair 2 the ppl who were playing this time and earned the right 2 use the ovens or decor. Ppl will always c items in someone else's bakery/restaurant that they wish they could have and not b able 2 get it. I believe that we should b thankful 4 what we have .
    TL should not remove items from the decor, including goal ovens, Tab since there r ppl who worked hard 2 earn these items and if they're removed they won't have access 2 them. For example. I played the challenge where u built the ovens that cooked pan dulce (don't remember name of challenge or name of ovens), just 1 of 3 recipes u had 2 ck. I disliked challenge and was just happy 2 finish it. When I got more time I went back 2 finish the recipes 2 earn the gems after mastering them. If TL had removed these ovens after awhile i would not have been able 2 finish the recipes and not earned the gems. Would that have been fair?

Sorry I got so long winded but it took quite awhile 2 respond 2 this thread and I wanted 2 make sure I said what in wanted 2 say.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-24-14 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Bad example of goal so I switched 2 different 1.

Nightclub Owner
    TL should not remove items from the decor, including goal ovens, Tab since there r ppl who worked hard 2 earn these items and if they're removed they won't have access 2 them. For example. I played the SweetCo challenge and at the time I didn't max on the 2 different appliances because I was busy w other stuff and I knew I could come back 2 them 2 finish mastering them. If TL removed them after a period of time I would've never been able 2 master them 4 the gems. Would that've been fair?

Ahh, but you see everybody gets to do the sweet co goals and so everybody has a shot at getting those gems and decor.
    What happens now is that new players don't even have a shot at doing the goals because they are just never offered to them. How is this fair? I can understand having limited decor items. I can even understand having ovens or decor only available under certain versions of the game- halloween, summer, valentine's day etc. But goals where the reward is an appliance should be available for every player to complete.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast